Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Back to work, per Dave
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Thanks to Dave's comment yesterday we have gone back to work. Hope it is real BORING for you today Dave without all of us POSTING. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
OK Dale, you've convinced me. Forget work, and Deb agrees. I am ready to head south anyway. Some neighbors of ours have just left for Alamo, TX. Well, we're having a warm up this weekend in Minnesota. It will be up to 48 deg with a low of 34. That's RVing weather.

------------------
"Work hard and save, so that someday you can support those who didn't"

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How as your trip Dale?

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
ron, what trip? Did you get your scooter started? Oh I keep forgetting, this is a SERIOUS site. I need to go out to the Barth, but it is raining. Can you or bill h. tell me will I get wetter if I walk, or wetter if I run?. Yesterday I learn all about Dark Suckers, on this SERIOUS site.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My bad. Thought you'd ben on a Barth adventure.

Ahhh the age-old motorcycle question, should I ride faster and get wet quicker but arrive sooner, or....yada yada yada. Ususlly this comes with a temperature consideration instead of moisture. You'd be amazed at just how fast the windchill of 35-degree ambient air can cut through you at triple digit speeds.........but you're not cold as long. :-)

Posts: 283 | Location: Huntsville, AL USA | Member Since: 11-13-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post