Forums    General Discussions    Any Photoshop pros?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Any Photoshop pros?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Anybody out there in Barthland know enough about Photoshop to help me visualize some paint schemes on my 30'Breakaway? I can provide digital images. Mainly I just want to paint the bottom section a different color, I just don't know which color will look the best.
Sincerely,
Mike Major

Posts: 23 | Location: Collinsvile, IL, USA | Member Since: 08-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And Dave, share such with us. You are getting more like a PRO each day. Don't try MAUVE though. Dale

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave please post your work,would love to see as I to need some help.I was thinking of polished alum and flames or scallops on my side. HAPPY HOLIDAYS BRES

Posts: 37 | Location: St. Paul. Mn. USA | Member Since: 04-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Now let's don't get me in trouble here. Just I can do a few thing but I am not "pro". I mess around with photo shop and a few other programs. Send me an image and tell me what you want to see and I'll give it a shot.

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post