Forums    General Discussions    How Do I Put Picture In A Post? Plus A Question?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

How Do I Put Picture In A Post? Plus A Question?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Could someone explain how to put a picture in a Post to this board?

Also, I tried to post two hyperlinks to the Barths on RV Trader - the page showed HTML & UBB Code as on but the hyperlinks would not display as hyperlinks so I deleted the post.

Thanks! Rick

Posts: 23 | Location: Sunny, Rural Pace, FL across Escambia Bay from Pensacola | Member Since: 12-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
You can use the information displayed when you click on the � UBB Code is on �. In the information displayed you will find a section on

� �Adding Images�
To add a graphic within your message, just encase the URL of the graphic image as shown in the following example (UBBCode� is in red).

In the example above, the UBBCode� automatically makes the graphic visible in your message. Note: the "http://" part of the URL is REQUIRED for the [img] code. Also note: some UBB forums may disable the [img] tag support to prevent objectionable images from being viewed. �

You can also open up a post that has a picture or graphic in it, and see the commands that did it.

------------------
89 Barth Regal 32
Runs like a Deere
New Hampshire

[This message has been edited by Jack (edited December 13, 2003).]

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Jack! It never occured to me that was clickable.

Your Barth looks great even with snow on it! But I'm still glad I'm in sunny Florida!

These links are not working, even though they are set up exactly as indicated when I click on UBB Code is ON so I'm ditching them, as their length causes the page to widen and I have to scroll left to right to read it.

Rick

[This message has been edited by Barthbus (edited December 13, 2003).]

Posts: 23 | Location: Sunny, Rural Pace, FL across Escambia Bay from Pensacola | Member Since: 12-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Okay - someone tell me what I'm doing wrong.

Thanks! Rick

posted Hide Post
Try this link.

BARTHS ON RV TRADER

posted Hide Post
Okay - I think I've got it partially figured out. The RV Trader site does not allow access the way I was trying to do it here.
You have to go to the site and input for yourself, the word Barth into their search feature.
Then you can look at the Barths listed there.

When I post to this site, I do NOT get taken back to the same page which then displays my post.

Instead I have to refresh the page to see my latest post.

This browser (Safari for eMac) works fine on Escapees but doesn't work the same here.
Rick