Forums    General Discussions    If you really love Barth, you must experience the "Silver Seed"
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

If you really love Barth, you must experience the "Silver Seed"
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
Silver Seed

Check this out!!!!

Clik on the link about and pass your cursor over the 1970 Barth, (excuse me, Silver Seed and find the magic within...

------------------
Shortcuts Always Take Longer

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited August 26, 2002).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ yrs of active membership"
posted Hide Post
OOOOOOO, love that cockpit! (hover over windshield) Where do we get one of those??

Posts: 34 | Location: Michigan, USA | Member Since: 08-10-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Maureen, I do not know exactly how to get one of these, but as I recall it had something to do with pyramids and a lot of tin foil.....

------------------
Shortcuts Always Take Longer

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow, it's been a long time since I "went on a trip" but that page kinda gave me a bit of a flash back. I need more time to study that whole thing. Thanks for sharing it.

Anvilman

Posts: 27 | Location: Aurora, CO USA | Member Since: 05-05-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
update: http://roadtrip.burningman.com...ent/silverseed.html#

http://roadtrip.burningman.com/content/danger.html

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post