Forums    General Discussions    Gift Ideas - 12 Months of Barths - Calendar, etc...
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Gift Ideas - 12 Months of Barths - Calendar, etc...
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Seasons Greetings and Happy Holidays.

The 2009 Christmas and Hanukkah Season is upon us.

Last year CafePress offered Free Shipping on Cyber Monday. This year they are not being as generous. Here are their current offerings.

http://www.cafepress.com/barthmobile

> November 30th (Cyber Monday) - Free economy shipping on orders of $60 or more with coupon code: MONDAYSHIP
> December 7th - 9th - Free economy shipping on orders of $50 or more with coupon code: HOLIDAYSHIPS
> December 14th - 18th - Guaranteed delivery by December 25th with Standard Shipping (no coupon code needed)

If I find additional codes or if they offer a better deal, I'll post it here.

The best deal is to wait until December 7th, 8th or 9th and place your order then.

The Barthmobile.com Calendar is once again available for purchase.
~ Measures 11" x 17" when hung on wall ~

If you wish to have your coach on the Calendar, please send me a VERY LARGE image and I will insert it in place of September's spot long enough for you to order one for yourself.

This Calendar is located here 2010 Barth Calendar

The standard Blurb from the manufacture is

2010 Barth Custom Coach Wall Calendar
Keeping track of important dates on your calendar is easy when you can view 12 months of inspiring images that reflect your personal interests. Our high-quality calendar is printed on thick 100lb cover weight paper and adds impact to any room.

* Each page measures 11" x 8.5"
* Measures 11" x 17" when hung on wall
* Full bleed dynamic color
* 100 lb cover weight high gloss paper, wire-o bound
* January 2010 - December 2010, 2011 preview, US holidays marked

If you are looking for additional gift ideas check out the other offerings of mugs, coasters and shirts. I have updated and added to the Barthmobile CafePress Store.

Of course, the Barth CDs and Binders are still available from me directly. The 2010 CD is now available and has been updated to reflect all current photos and literature. Here is the link to the 2010 CD. The Barth Binder is located here.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill! I'll put it on my non-Barth calendar to buy a Barth calendar. Then I'll be able to repeat the process with my Barth calendar next December. Big Grin

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:
> December 7th - 9th - Free economy shipping on orders of $50 or more with coupon code: HOLIDAYSHIPS

Just a reminder for the free shipping.

That offer expires on the 9th. Computer

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
My order has been placed.

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
I have placed my order and have a page open, asking for eMail addresses to receive a $5.00 coupon.
Any one want that? let me know (soon) and then I'll put them in and send later today (Monday)

Vectra Grand Tour 34
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bill N.Y.:

Just a reminder for the free shipping.

That offer expires tonight!!! Computer

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Jack
posted Hide Post
Wow! Got my Barthmobile Calendars and a Barthmobile Coffee Mug yesterday. Really a great Christmas gift to myself. Best present ever! Thumbs Up\
Thanks Bill for putting this together.

Vectra Grand Tour 34
New Hampshire

Posts: 369 | Location: North Troy, Vermont | Member Since: 08-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jack:
Wow! Got my Barthmobile Calendars and a Barthmobile Coffee Mug yesterday. Really a great Christmas gift to myself. Best present ever! Thumbs Up\
Thanks Bill for putting this together.
Glad you are enjoying them, I received my stuff on Friday. I purchased 2 of those Medium Coffee Mugs & a Calendar for myself as well.

Last year we managed to sell 12 Calendars. This year we sold 7. Thank you Rusty, Jack, Lee, Towerguy, Jim and Neil for the purchase! Thumbs Up

I don't know about the rest of you, but I'm not tossing out last years Calendar. Wink

FYI: To all the Euro Owners. I inserted Danny's Barth in the September Slot. This was the picture that I took at the Florida GTG Dec 5-6th.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I just received this email...
Last chance and still receive by Christmas.

Today only, enter code MERRY25 to receive 25% off your entire order.

http://www.cafepress.com/conte...0091217_25offer.html: Do not click any links inside of this link location, it is there for you to read the offer only.

If you wish to shop, click this link: Barthmobile Store

That's it folks. Last time, until next year, for me to remind you of our Calendars.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill, [kind of]. After seeing the Euro was picked for September I immediatly went and spent money I don't have to order one, then went back to the site and saw the 25o/o off after I was done. O well, I still get to show off the Euro when the calendar gets here. You got a great pic of her and I'll show it off with pride.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Danny Z:
O well, I still get to show off the Euro when the calendar gets here. You got a great pic of her and I'll show it off with pride.
Danny, call and talk to them. They adjust orders all of the time for fear that they would have to take something back. Lets face it... they can't do anything with a returned calender.

Call toll free at 1-877-809-1659.
Holiday Hours 11/29- 12/23
Monday - Saturday, 7:00 a.m. - Midnight EST
Sunday, 11:00 a.m.- 8:00 p.m. EST

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Do it Danny.... I just placed an order after reading Bill's post and I couldnt make it apply the 25% discount even after a couple try's... Well I placed the order anyway and then I came back here and read Bill's reply to you with the phone number, so i called them and they made it right... Thank You Bill N.Y. !!!

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Patch1st:
Thank You Bill N.Y. !!!
You're welcome... It's what I do. Wink

Only I can save you money by making you spend the money. Big Grin

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com12/10
Picture of Gerald
posted Hide Post
Just ordered myself a Christmas present also..the sweatshirt and calender... need that sweatshirt -12 yesterday and that didn't factor in a 20 mph wind!! Had some problems with the code also. I called them and they gave me the code SRV1315. She said something about being a new customer or haven't signed up before...born under the wrong star...having the wrong sign.. not sure.. but it worked.

1986 Barth Regal SE
34 foot tag - 454 Chevy
8610 3363 34TFPOB

Posts: 227 | Location: Aberdeen, So. Dak. | Member Since: 09-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Gotter done! They took the 4.50 off my shipping, no problem! Thanks Bill.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3476 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post