Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New member-owner
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello. I (and my wife) are the new owners of the 1992 Breakaway 30 listed by Toosahn recently. We drove to Mo. from MN., checked the coach out, and drove the 560 miles back home without problems. We are now doing major maintenance and detailing. We had been looking at older Barths, Bluebirds, and bus conversions for a number of years. The Barthmobile site is great; I've watched it for quite a while. Thanks in advance for future information! Phil Wall

Posts: 13 | Location: SW Minnesota | Member Since: 10-10-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/16
Picture of Quinn
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

89 28' Regal
Quad Bunks
P-30 454
8906-3623-28C-B

Posts: 235 | Location: San Leandro, California | Member Since: 08-06-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the site. Lots of good stuff here. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5187 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Welcome! I hope you will have many chances to enjoy your "new to you" Barth.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Another Barth in Minnesnowta! Tonka(Wally), Ken and Kazy, Gary and there was a trailer that is in Stillwater.

Of course there is Lynn and I in Waseca, mn with DBarth.

We will have to do a Minnesnowta GTG in 2016. Of course everone will be welcome. Minnesota nice never discriminates!

I sent you a PM.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1385 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, everyone, for the welcomes!

Posts: 13 | Location: SW Minnesota | Member Since: 10-10-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
We will have to do a Minnesnowta GTG in 2016. Of course everone will be welcome. Minnesota nice never discriminates!

Just a quick hop over the bridge for us. Count me in! cheers

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5187 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Welcome, new Minnesnowta Barthmobiler!

I see you're in the SW part of the state. We're often in your neck of the woods. Tonka takes us to Pipestone fairly frequently. She really likes the drive and we really like the national monument.

There may still be some other Barth owners quietly cruising around the state. We haven't heard from him in a while but Medic from Jordan was at the Minnesnowda GTG in 2013.

That was our first GTG. It was a whole lot of fun and a chance to get to know a bunch of really good people from all around the country.

We'd be up for another Minnesnowda GTG in the summer of 2016 or whenever.

Wally Tooling Along

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
Tonka, as I remember somewhere around Pipestone was an intersection with Lion or Lyon to the south and Christian to the north. Been a long time, previous century so it may have been well east of Pipestem.
Tim

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Fred & Cindy
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on finding your Barth. Never been to Minnesota. A GTG would be a nice reason to visit.

1990 32' Regency, Wide Body
Spartan Chassis, 8.3 CTA Cummins
4 Speed Allison Trans
South Central Missouri

Posts: 356 | Location: Missouri | Member Since: 06-24-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/13
Picture of Tonka
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone,

Lyon County is only a hop, skip and a short drive NE of Pipestone. There may very well be a Lyon (or Lion) and Christian intersection nearby.

We tend to follow major roads even though our Garmin is constantly recalculating and trying to get us to take a chance on all sorts of gravel roads and what look to be cow paths.

We've been having a hard time getting very far from home.

A summer Minnesota GTG would be a fun endeavor.

Thanks,
Wally Tooling Along

Posts: 249 | Location: Minnetonka, MN | Member Since: 01-30-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
quote:

There may still be some other Barth owners quietly cruising around the state. We haven't heard from him in a while but Medic from Jordan was at the Minnesnowda GTG in 2013.

We'd be up for another Minnesnowda GTG in the summer of 2016 or whenever.
:

Wally I cant believe I missed Medic when I was naming off Minnesnowtans. I also missed ChuckD also in Stillwater! If there are any others from Minnesnowta sound off. Well it looks like we are ready to have Minnesnowta GTG. Let's make it happen. Some one needs to take charge. Not much to it. Find a spot and get some sites. I picked a site made some calls and we were set. Not the ideal spot but we had Fun! A bunch sat at the captains table on a Paddle boat cruise. Amazing what you can get with a little home cooking. I was way to constricted with time as was Medic. Frowner

Who has an idea where? Non Holiday is a given because we'd have to reserved last year to get enough spots. I have some ideas where? But I know someone else has some don't know of?

Work get's in the way. Let's make fun happen! Phil thanks for the excuse to get something going cheers !

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
72081169MC22C
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1385 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
If you guys ever plan a GTG in southeast Minn. , say in the Root River area with all it offers we would make it to your outing and still have time to visit wifes extended family in Rochester. When we are in the area we enjoy all the towns on the Mississippi. Thumbs Up All who wander are not lost.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post