Tools
Reply To This Topic

Politics and the likes
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
Not one to rain on anyone's parade here but starting a thread related to anything political and then asking to get jumped on is a sure way to raise the ire of another's person political bent.

Do we really need that here? NO.

That being said, cool it. This is a website dedicated to Barth Motorhomes and the members who strive to maintain them.

Shoot me a PM and I'll be happy to explain why I would delete a post.

Peace out...

Edit: Excerpt from our TOS page. https://www.barthmobile.com/eve/tos

quote:
Political discussions, offensive or crude behavior is not considered appropriate activities on this site. Please keep your comments related to the matter at hand, thread drifts can be fun too. Being mean or a pain in the backside, while not a crime, will upset me... And you don't want to upset me now, do you?

Posts with the intent of “creating a reaction” are not welcome here (no “trolling”).

Especially be aware that posts involving sensitive topics like religion, politics or lifestyles could be considered "hot button" topics depending on their content and perceived intent. This is a judgment call the moderators of the forum will make. Please exercise your best judgment before posting.

No posts of a political nature.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of L78steve
posted Hide Post
Oh please no politics. We only need one side here.

1993 34 Regency WB
8.3 Cummins 300HP

Posts: 194 | Location: Hendersonville NC | Member Since: 02-02-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Thanks Bill.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Doug Smiley
posted Hide Post
...if ever I stray thusly...

.I will accept any reprimand...

⚠. ...heeded!!

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2584 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Two things I never discuss in public are politics and religion.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post