Tools
Reply To This Topic

I am going in for repairs
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Linda will be sending out, on Monday, all of the CDs and Barth Binders that have been ordered within the last Week & 1/2. I was at the DC-GTG and just now have gotten caught up.

Going out this Monday...
Dave Olson - Barth CD
Donald Sweigart - Barth CD
Hummingbird Trust - CD and Binder
Craig Pipenger - CD and Binder

Because of my upcoming surgery, I might be slower to respond with a thank you note or to get your purchases mailed out.

Also, if anyone is expecting something from me, and your name is not on the list, please drop me an email or send me a PM reminder so I can straighten out anything that may have slipped thru the cracks. I'm only human, but I will strive to straighten out any lingering issues if there are any. I don't think there are, but just in case. Wink

Thank you to all for the warm wishes, I appreciate the good vibes from our site.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
Bill NY,

Take a deep breath, relax, take care of business (your health) and we'll give you plenty of therapy opportunity on the flipside.

God Bless.

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Daddo
posted Hide Post
For Macintosh speech recognition check out

http://www.macspeech.com/

I've got many clients using it in medical offices. Works great and can save your hands a lot of wear and tear.

Good luck with your surgery! First things first!

83 28' Barth "Euro"
Chevrolet 454
P-32 Chassis

Posts: 34 | Location: Chambersburg, PA | Member Since: 09-14-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted Hide Post
bill Judy and I will be praying for you today.Everything will turn out.Do the therapy!
lots of love
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Best of luck, and a speedy recovery!

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/12
Picture of Carl Feren
posted Hide Post
Here's wishing you a speedy recovery, Bill! cheers

Also, Betsy & I were inspired by Mary Ray's monthly contribution to Barthmobile and have decided to do the same, starting Jan 2010.

I am currently creating a couple of other BARTH items that Feren & Company will donate to help raise money for Barthmobile.com and am close to getting VINTAGE key tags replicated as well as a BARTH GTG pin.

You have done a great job managing the site and providing advice so we want to do our part to make sure it continues for a LOOOOONG time. We hope this is good news for you as you face surgery.

Carl Feren

30'- 1992 Breakaway on Spartan Chassis
5.9L Cummins 190
Banks Powerpack
Allison 4 spd - 542B
9206-3805-30BS-6B
7KW Kohler Propane Genset

Posts: 159 | Location: All of North America | Member Since: 02-16-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
i have emerged. feeling pretty good 2. thanx 4 the well wishes. carl, i do not have the capacity to type a very long thanx u letter now, but i will later in a pm or email 2 u

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
So very glad to hear that all went well and there is no need to thank each of us on this forum as we know that it is difficult for you to type. Just keep us posted on things with short messages. Can your daughter type? She would be excited to type your messages for you.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
So very glad to hear that all went well and there is no need to thank each of us on this forum as we know that it is difficult for you to type. Just keep us posted on things with short messages. Can your daughter type? She would be excited to type your messages for you.

Bill NY, that goes for me, too. D.

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
Good to hear you're back from the surgery. Try to take it easy--you deserve it. Barthmobile will be OK Smiler
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted Hide Post
Good luck with the recovery, and as everyone else says--- take it easy!
A friend had this type of repair done a few years ago, and we were astonished how well the ultimate result turned out.
Best of Luck! cheers

Regards Bud

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/11
Picture of Bruce & Kathleen
posted Hide Post
Bill,
Thumbs Up cheers Thumbs Up cheers Thumbs Up
Way to go! Now do what the doctors tell 'ya and everything will be alright....

9303 3855 33BS 1B
Bruce & Kathleen
1993 33' Front Entrance Breakaway
230HP Cummins 5.9, Allison 6 speed, Spartan Chassis, Nicely Optioned

Posts: 616 | Location: New Jersey | Member Since: 04-01-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Bill, i had surgery on my left hand in 88 for carpel tunnel. Several years later i thought i was going to have to have it done again. Friend told me to try taking Lecithin a couple of times a day. Takes about a month to work and doesn't work for everyone but did for me. Hands are fine as long as i take it. If i stop for 2 or 3 weeks i can feel it coming back.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow man:
Friend told me to try taking Lecithin a couple of times a day.

I like my lecithin in Hersheys chocolate bars. Smiler

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shadow man:
Friend told me to try taking Lecithin a couple of times a day... Takes about a month to work...
quote:
Originally posted by ccctimtation:
I like my lecithin in Hershey's chocolate bars. Smiler
Computer to both, in a serious and not so serious vein, i ask... in what dosage do you self medicate?

re. medication... percocet/oxycodone, when it wears off, you do wake up head bang

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis