Forums    General Discussions    Have I forgotten anyone?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Have I forgotten anyone?
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
When life gets in the way of what you wish would happen, sometimes you forget to follow through.

The other day, someone mentioned that I didn't answered them about a Barth CD. I just didn't see it, or I quickly scanned past it and forgot to respond.

Does anyone feel that I left something unfinished? Were you waiting for a response from me and I didn't answer you? Have you donated and didn't get a Supporting Members badge or a thank you letter from me? Are you waiting on a cd and didn't get it? Did I promise something and haven't delivered?

I'm human, I can accept that I might have missed something. If I have, I am sorry. If you don't tell me, I'll never know.

I am pretty sure that I have kept up on all of my commitments. But, sometimes, things slip under the radar and what you think is finished has been forgotten. So the question is...

Have I forgotten anyone?

PM me, Email me or Post it here. Sending me a reminder is not an insult, I want to keep things current with no hard feelings on anyones part.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
hi Bill...it is no big deal but I was wondering if I would get a supporting member tab next to my name for the humble donation that I made a month ago or so. Of course this may be reserved for folks who donate continuously and that is fine also. thanks again for all info given and we all understand it is hard to keep up with all members requests all the time.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kris & Tina Jones:
hi Bill...it is no big deal but I was wondering if I would get a supporting member tab next to my name for the humble donation that I made a month ago or so.
There it is... I knew I forgot one. Red Face

Sorry about that. It was accidental. "Thank you for your support". Wink

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/11
Picture of Tom Loughney
posted Hide Post
I ordered a cd from you via paypal. Don't know if you sent it or not as my mail has not been forwarded to Thailand yet.

Just in case you forgot me Smiler

Tom Loughney
Barthless....

Posts: 202 | Location: Thailand  | Member Since: 03-31-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/13
posted Hide Post
Hello Everyone,

I to made a humble donation about a month of ago, (I don't own a Barth yet) but someday. I went under the name of Lincolnmatthews but changed to ScottyB for this forum, thought I should use my real name. Anyway I would like to see "Supporting Member" by my name sometime when Bill gets caught up.

Posts: 8 | Location: bellingham wa | Member Since: 07-20-2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
you're up... thank you for your support Scott

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Purchased my '92 Breakaway a little over a year

ago. Although it was nice then, THANKS TO THIS FORUM, its now something I'm really proud of and enjoy. I try to contribute my thoughts that may be helpful to others. Additionally, a few times I've contributed financially. Although relatively nominal relative to the wealth of information this forum has provided, I nevertheless think noteworthy. Bill,is there anything you can suggest I do to qualify for the "Supporting Member" designation. Feel free to contact me privately if appropriate.
PS: Karma is not in my vocabulary.

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post