Forums    General Discussions    Should FMCA recognize Barth owners??
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Should FMCA recognize Barth owners??
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted
If any one here would like to have Family Motor Coach Association Family RVing recognize Barth Owners please vote your mind.

Question:
Be affiliated with FMCA?

Choices:
No
Yes
Abstain

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
Are you referring to the FMCA page/forum having a Barth-specific section?

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, Rusty says there is a chapter on FMCA. Do you know of a specific Chapter on FMCA for Barth owners?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/10
Picture of sky
posted Hide Post
It was the Barth Rangers

1990 Barth Regency
32RDGB1 Wide Body
3208 Cat 250 HP
Gillig Chassis
Center aisle

Posts: 454 | Location: Murphy, NC | Member Since: 03-01-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hey Ray, did the chapter get dropped, or is it still listed with Family Motor Coach Association?

posted Hide Post
Please Remember to vote here. You will not be called for jury duty by voting. Smiler

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
We were members of FMCA for years. We still have the numbers on the Barth. The problem with Barthmobile becoming a FMCA chapter is that all members have to belong to FMCA. I would not like to see that happen.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1185 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gary, non members can still see information on FMCA without being a member. Thanks for your input. I am by no means trying to compromise our Barth community. Just hoping to broaden our horizons.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
The last communication I had with Hank (then president of Barth Rangers) was in 2011 when he sent me an application and news letter. HERE Is a post with Hanks info: I may be wrong, But I don't think the Rangers still exist in the FMCA.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Craig, I knew that I read the post before. Yes the Barth Rangers was dissolved shortly after I purchased my Barth. The previous owner of my Barth, Bud Wiley told me he received a refund when the Rangers were dissolved.

posted Hide Post
Smiler Computer WE have 17 voters, and the vote was tied once. You have until the second Tuesday of next week so Computer vote Computer now, or you won't be counted. Computer Smiler

posted Hide Post
Computer If we get one more vote we will reach a half of a percent of total membership as voting. Computer
vote

posted Hide Post
Check the poll results here. java So far it looks like we are in favor of Family Motor Coach Association FMCA recognition.
With a FMCA recognition, would the value of our Antique Campers and Motor Homes increase?
Remember we do not want everyone to know the value of Barth, or we won't have enough Barthmobiles for our members to have one, two, or three Barth rigs.

Something to consider?

posted Hide Post
Must be the fear of getting called for jury duty. It is easy to vote. Click, yes or no. Maybe it is harder than that?

posted Hide Post
Thumbs Down
quote:
Hardly any representation

Thumbs Down
From our OVER 3800 members! hmm