Forums    General Discussions    Should FMCA recognize Barth owners??
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Should FMCA recognize Barth owners??
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
Deadhorse

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of L78steve
posted Hide Post
I'm staying neutral.

1993 34 Regency WB
8.3 Cummins 300HP

Posts: 194 | Location: Hendersonville NC | Member Since: 02-02-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by L78steve:
I'm staying neutral.

Take a stand it is secret ballot.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
At the last Milford GTG Hank told me that trailer owners are excluded from FMCA as they are not motor coaches.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Seems to me that FMCA's definition of "fun rallies" differs markedly frmo Barthmobilers'

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rusty:
Seems to me that FMCA's definition of "fun rallies" differs markedly frmo Barthmobilers'
Thumbs Up

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
On this page the results (June 17,2017) against for the fist time during the entire poll. Results were on occasion tied. As I continue to beat a Deadhorse, I ask members to please vote.
Bill (Stinkydaddy) I am sorry you cannot be a member of FMCA since you have a camper Trailer. I never knew this was actually a rule for Family Motor Coach Association. Thanks Bill for pointing this out. As I said before you do not have to be a FMCA member to have our Barth Motor Coaches recognized by FMCA.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
On this page the results (June 17,2017) against for the fist time during the entire poll. Results were on occasion tied. As I continue to beat a Deadhorse, I ask members to please vote.
Bill (Stinkydaddy) I am sorry you cannot be a member of FMCA since you have a camper Trailer. I never knew this was actually a rule for Family Motor Coach Association. Thanks Bill for pointing this out. As I said before you do not have to be a FMCA member to have our Barth Motor Coaches recognized by FMCA.

Seems to me they have voted, at least voted their interest. Just an outside observer.

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Seems to me they have voted

hmm I am still missing 3789 voters? hmm java

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by StinkyDaddy:
At the last Milford GTG Hank told me that trailer owners are excluded from FMCA as they are not motor coaches.
FMCA members will vote this fall. Proposed changes would allow owners of "other" recreational vehicles to join. Ballots must be received by November 30, 2017
I wonder what the outcome will be. It is strange that ballots are mail in only.

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
On this page the results (June 17,2017) I am sorry you cannot be a member of FMCA since you have a camper Trailer. I never knew this was actually a rule for Family Motor Coach Association. Thanks Bill for pointing this out. As I said before you do not have to be a FMCA member to have our Barth Motor Coaches recognized by FMCA.

I like this one from travel-industry-dictionary:
Define Motorcoach
motorcoach. A bus specifically designed for touring, featuring large windows and a large luggage compartment. May include toilet facilities.

Sometimes otherwise-exclusive clubs (including Foretravel) open events to normally-ineligible units of "friends & family". So it is, later this month, with the Foretravel Great Lakes rally at St. Louis, MO.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yesterday I got my Family Motor Coaching Magazine. java Featured on the cover is the what will soon to be known as Family RVing. I am not sure how this will effect the group. Just for fun I have reset the poll, not that I expect different results, I am hoping to get A RECORD NUMBER OF voters. Just like any election, hmmVOTE EARLY andVOTE OFTEN. hmm

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
The page prevents voting often.

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Tim, I have trouble with the voting often on regular elections too. hmm

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
posted Hide Post
NO! First we are NOT a club. If we were a club all members would have to join FMCA. Yes they now allow trailers.

'92 Barth Breakaway - 30'
5.9 Cummins (6B) 300+ HP
2000 Allison
Front entrance

Posts: 1185 | Location: Minneapolis/Yuma | Member Since: 08-17-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post