Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Manuals "SPARTAN'
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I am trying to develope info on available chassis manuals.

I received the following email back from Spartan Chassis:

Mr.Bowers,

Each manual would be different per chassis, if you could supply the last five digits of the chassis's vechicle identification
number, and contact Spartan's parts dept at
800-722-3025 you could purchase these items.

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I called Spartan when I bought my 94 to get some wiring diagrams . They said they would send them but I still haven't seen them yet and have called numerous times

Posts: 12 | Location: Queen Creek Az. | Member Since: 09-02-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
I have the original "Spartan motorhome chassis owner's manual" that came with the coach when I bought it. 1993 Barth Diesel Pusher 33BS Vin # 4S7PT9J18PC008226. Model EC-2242 20,000 GVW. I could copy the pages and mail them to you if it would be of any help. There are a few notes made in it by the original owner. I will be in Plankinton, SD for a week around the 25th of October. If you are a pheasant hunter and are out that way I could bring them with me and I will also have the entire owners manual. I plan to pull my pickup (2001 Dodge Ram 1500 diesel). I had the 5.9 Cummins in the MH boosted to 265 hp and am curious how it will do. If not enough I will go back and take it up to 300.

Addendum: I copied the owner's manual and could mail it. Didn't mean the only way you could get it was by coming pheasant hunting.

[This message has been edited by Rod DeGarlais (edited September 17, 2003).]

Posts: 12 | Location: Newell, SD & Yuma, AZ | Member Since: 05-06-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post