Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Bird Day, 2017
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted
Happy Thanksgiving to all you Barthers! Have a Great day!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Corny Duane. Click
More important to give thanks. Thanks for health and being on the green side of the turf. Thanks for a Barth (or few in some cases,)If you have no Barth thank God for that also. You don't have to work on the old Barth (or pay someone to work on it.) Thank God for family and friends. The list goes on. Thank God I am able to eat "the bird" and enjoy a nap. Feel free to post what you are thankful for here. Thanks for Barthmobile.com, so we can share what and why we are thankful.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of crouch38
posted Hide Post
Happy Thanksgiving to ALL .

Bob

Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2

Posts: 262 | Location: Wampum , Pa | Member Since: 02-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
So many blessings it would take more than a lifetime to count them. Family, friends, even old cantankerous Barths. But most of all, that Christ died for me on the cross and He is Lord of all.
Jim

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Soo we have the birds this fine day! Do turkeys really fly???

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
The wild ones around here will fly quite a ways if they have to but usually they just run.

Those in the pens, not so much... (Reminds me of WKRP Cincinnati episode when Les Nessman hosted the "Turkey Drop" fiasco at a local mall...
"With God as my witness, I didn't know turkeys can't fly!) confusion

Speaking of wild turkeys, I'm getting thirsty... cheers

Thankful for so many things. Thumbs Up

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
I can't top the thanks of Jim & Tere, however I can certainly say yes! because of Christ I am a new man and He has walked with me thru the good times, the bad times and many sad times when I was in Law Enforcement. I do give thanks on this special day and all days.

Jim & Barb

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
I give thanks because good friends came up to our harbor, I helped him decommission his boat, we snacked, had dinner and then...took a cruise on a cloudless sunny afternoon. The camper is awaiting a trip to the south and the cruiser is awaiting a few more runs on the river before being decommissioned and I am grateful/thankful for those on this site I have met and those I am yet to meet. Perhaps I will be able to share some of the pictures of this day.
Watch out for the black friday goblins.
Tim

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
Everyone has given excellent reasons to be thankful and I agree with each and every one of them.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post