Forums    General Discussions    Deb's an ebay winner....
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Deb's an ebay winner....
 Login now/Join our community

posted
That Deb can really pick a winner. I bet the daughter likes these too. They will look nice along side some MN. POTTERY. Right Dave? I always love it when I outbid so many bidders? Tells me something about myself.

Posts: 629 | Location: INDY,IN USA | Member Since: 06-30-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Yes, I will be glad to place these pieces of retro art next to our collection of Redwing pottery.....NOT.. However, we do use Boonton ware almost exclusively in the Barth. (OK how many of you know what Boonton is?) So it should all match. It will defiantly match the blinds in the Barth.

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited November 18, 2003).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
OK Dave, just to let you know sometime this spring i will be replacing my very rare woven wooden blinds in the bus. I have 4 of them, each is a different length, boy would they go good with your new glasses!!! LOL !!!

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Sorry shadow man, we got enuf.

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post