Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

RALLY PARK
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted
Since we haven't stayed at Rally Park we can get three days and two nights free.That will be our inaugural trip with the old motor home' should be an interesting ride I75 has a lot of construction and we will be riding the first 30 miles at about 5 degrees and very rough.
lenny

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I drove both ways through that mess in March. The hardest part is trying to keep a safe distance in front. Some jerk will always slide in and all of a sudden you're tailgating again. Drive careful and maintain whatever speed is prevelent, and watch as far as possible in front of you. Another thing I do in construction zones is keep my window open so I can wave my arm if traffic is stopping. A car behind you can't see anything but you, but if he sees an arm waving like crazy he'll know something is wrong, and hopefully be prepared to stop.
Where is this Rally Park? I think that's what they called the park in Seffner that the Barth Rangers had their rally. Lazy Days off I-4? If so, not my cuppa joe but if you need anything the Campers World is right there. Have fun and good luck.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
it is free for the first time so what the heck just a cruise was not even going to stay out if everything works like it is supposed to then we will travel Dallas.Cleveland, Washington anything that comes to mind like any get together that is around.ALL WE NEED IS MONEY THAT IS HARD ON S.S.
LENNY.

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Sorry, didn't mean to sound so negative. It could be a very good place to get acquainted with RV-ing for you. If you're not sure of directions, take the I-4 exit EAST, stay in the right lane and take the first exit, take a left over I-4 and go through the light at Flying J to the entrance to Rally Park, on the left. Have fun and be careful.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
-I have had a rv since 1964 first was a 20 ft banner then 28ft holiday for ten years pulled with a 225 Buick then went to big trucks pulled 32 footer Franklin that had a third wheel in front.funny setup.then went park model at Holiday camplands in Ohio .Last was a 33 Sea Breeze fiver now have what I have been looking for for years BARTH OR flexible or something like it.
lenny PS. THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY(THE BANNER WAS A FREEZ JOB)

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B