Reply To This Topic

97 BARTH 34FT GAS
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
BERNIE, KILL THE CAPS.
Thank you

Posts: 1068 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Bernie,

Is your friend the same one that Nick linked to earlier? We have the data tag but not the vin# on this coach. Here is what it looks like.

What is his dogs name?

What I find so wrong about this coach is the floorplan. Terrible layout with the seating in the front.

If you have additional pictures or the vin# could you send em my way please?

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ForrestKing
posted Hide Post

Posts: 42 | Location: St Louis area | Member Since: 01-16-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bill,this is a unit similar to the one in northern michigan but not the same one the one i am looking at is in marquette by lake superior. the one you describe is in marshall or lower mich...i ask him to list it on barth site he refused....the caps that bother people so bad has been removed..thanks for the advice bill and have a nice day...bernie

Posts: 37 | Location: New Holstein,wis | Member Since: 02-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Bernie, does he have the same floorplan as this one? I'm just wondering if the 34's for 97 had the same setup? Can you get a data tag number off of this coach and a picture or 2 for us?

In regards to the CAP LOCKS bernie, I'm pretty sure that it was a reminder and not a "Bitch @ Bernie" gripe fest. Don't take it too badly... we've already gotten 2 members to "Cool It" on the CAPLOCKS. Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
bill,i am setting up a trip to look at this unit and take some pictures i will have my daughter pass along the pictures and anything else i learn.the reason i use caps is do to a medical condition,but i find some people shoot first and ask questions later!!!doesnt bother ne a bit i use to it after 50 years,,,,bernie

Posts: 37 | Location: New Holstein,wis | Member Since: 02-18-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post