Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Turd Fairy strikes Lulamay
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
Thanks! I went to air repair after I exhausted all RV centers. He said he could fix skin but not interested in all else. Under skin the back aluminum frame in need of repair and other metal framing for compartments . I can check back for the aluminum. I told Dave who will most likely repair to get on site to ask questions directly.
Thanks for offering your light, I’d hate to take your backup. I will look more thanks for part #. We will get a list and measurements. Does Kampco make the radius corners.
Thanks Smiler

Posts: 38 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 03-21-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
If you cant find tail light for a fair price I have no problem getting this one to you. You might try to PM Kenny j for advice. He a retired sheet metal man. worth picking his brain. Dustyjeeper would be another one to talk with. He might have some material left over from his cabin fever project. Here

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, Hello my fellow Ohioan! I’ve been wanting to reach out just because you seem so local

Posts: 38 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 03-21-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oops.Trying to pm Doorman Smiler