Forums    General Discussions    Stove's..2 vs 4 burner..
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Stove's..2 vs 4 burner..
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/23
Picture of Mike/Cindi W
posted
Was the choice of a 2 vs 4 burner kitchen stove, a choice/option of the buyer or did certain trim levels/models/lengths determine what went where? I have seen many pictures showing 2 burner stoves in, what I consider, higher priced models and would have thought that 4 burner would have been standard..

just curious...

Mike W

Posts: 425 | Location: Coachella Valley, SoCalif... | Member Since: 08-23-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
My cheapie SOB had a 4-burner and an oven. My somewhat upscale travel trailer has a 3-burner w/oven. The Barth has a 2-burner and no oven.

I've never needed more than 2 burners, although the TT has a high-output burner which comes in handy occasionally.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I guess I have a middle class coach. My Wedgewood has 3 burners, 2 in the back and one front center. There never was an oven, but the micro - convection does everything we need just fine.

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So......according to Rusty's experience, I guess a really high end unit just comes with a catering service? (Sorry for bumping an old thread, I just could not resist!)

Mac
'93 Breakaway

Posts: 28 | Location: Chardon Ohio | Member Since: 02-16-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/11
Picture of Tom  and Julie
posted Hide Post
Our '93 Regency came with 4 burner range, oven and convection microwave with hood and fan. Range and oven are propane, microwave 110v

1993 32' Regency Wide Body, 4 speed Allison Trans, Front Entry door, Diamond Plate aluminum roof &
1981 Euro 22' w Chevy 350 engine and TH 400 tranny

Posts: 1515 | Location: Houston Texas | Member Since: 12-19-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post