Forums    General Discussions    November 10, 2008 - 233rd birthday - United States Marine Corps
Page 1 2 

Closed Topic Closed
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
November 10, 2008 - 233rd birthday - United States Marine Corps
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/09
Picture of towerguy
posted Hide Post
I saw the picture of Lance Corporal Joshua Noble and the baby but it was on the internet. I don't read the local paper here because they, at times, seem to be quite unfriendly towards the military. There are four military installations here in Colorado Springs and, being retired Air Force, I can't support a rag like that. They also appear to be anti religion and that is three strikes by itself.

I would also like to pass my thanks to all of those sons, daughters, mothers and fathers, brothers and sisters that make it so my girls can sleep soundly at night. These fine Americans do it while living a lifestyle that others would consider a nightmare. Funny thing is, many of them (America's Finest) wouldn't have it any other way!

Bill, Sharron, Hayley and Bridgett

1990 38' Regency Widebody [RDG-B), Anniversary Edition, Cat 3208TA - 300HP, Gillig Chassis, Side Aisle

"Stagecoach"
1990 38' Regency Widebody (RDG-B)
Anniversary Edition
Cat 3208TA - 300HP
Gillig Chassis
Side Aisle

Posts: 480 | Location: Colorado Springs, CO | Member Since: 04-02-2007Report This Post
The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
Glad to see there's at least one other ex-hooligan on this site. I've also worn the uniform of the U.S.Army & the U.S. Air Force at various times in a career that included 7 years of active service, & 35 years in the reserves. My retirement certificate thanks me for "more than 42 years of faithful service."
Roy F. Wilson, LCDR, USCGR - Ret.

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09
Picture of robert and kimberly delucia
posted Hide Post
x-Marine daughter in the marines now!

GRADUATION DAY LAT OCT IN PARIS!!!!!!!! PARRIS ISLAND S.C.

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Report This Post
FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Robert and Kimberly,

Congrats to you and your daughter. What's her MOS and who did she get assigned to? Our Marine is in 3rd Battalion, Second Marines, Lima Company - or 3/2 Lima for short.

Corey and Cheri

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Report This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09
Picture of robert and kimberly delucia
posted Hide Post
sorry so lonng doing pirate duty met the captain awhile ago and obama on her boat sorry dingy.....the uss boxer

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Report This Post