Forums    General Discussions    Am thinking about the '88 Barth in Cleveland GA
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Am thinking about the '88 Barth in Cleveland GA
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
Picture of Lorelei
posted
Would it be costly to replace the 8.2 detroit and allison transmission? Just ruminating.

Posts: 38 | Location: Point Arena, CA | Member Since: 06-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
I'm no fan of the 8.2 DD but I wouldn't just go and replace it if there isn't a problem. Also, we were told that the engine was, mileage wise, just replaced. Why are you asking?

Lastly... I moved your post from the Barths For Sale area and placed it into the general discussion area. I couldn't move it into the correct post , or I would.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/09
Picture of Lorelei
posted Hide Post
Bill: I'd like to donate to the site - I've sure used it these last few months - but I don't do paypal. Could I just mail a check? Thanks for this great site.

Posts: 38 | Location: Point Arena, CA | Member Since: 06-03-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Seeing that this site is members supported, you won't catch me turning down a donation. Big Grin But might I suggest another avenue that'll get you something too. Wink

You could purchase a Barthmobile CD for 25.00 and I can mail one out to you. It'll help you on your quest for your Barth.

You could get a "two fer" and purchase a CD and Barth Binder for $33.50 and I'll get both out to you.

You could just send a straight donation for whatever you wish and get a Supporting Members Badge and be the envy of all your friends and neighbors. Big Grin (yeah, right Roll Eyes)

Several members have done all 3 and now have
~Something to put their Barth Literature into.
~Something to play with on the computer.
~Something to hang under their name on the Barthmobile.com website.

If you would like to see the info on the Barthmobile CD and Binders follow this link. Barthmobile Binder and CD Info

Now, to answer your initial question.

RDR Repair
PO Box 2305
Newburgh, NY 12550
Attn: Barthmobile

Make check payable to: Bill Napolitano

As always, there has never been a charge for being a member and no one should feel pressured into donating.

I only offer additional items to "Supplement The Donation Stream" to our site... I do have bills to pay to keep this site up. However, even if I didn't receive another donation, the site wouldn't close down while I'm hosting. Thank you for you question and putting up with my long winded answer. Computer

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post