Forums    General Discussions    Hello Everyone!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hello Everyone!
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hello,my name is Kevin,and my better off half is Jackie.We are new Barth owners(1972 Barth continental 25ft coach)and have learned so much from this site.Over the course of the last 3 weeks,we have gotten new tires,batts,plates,insurance,and we are ready to hit the open road very soon.We live in beautiful West Virginia and can't wait to start camping.thinking of going to a Barth GTG also.This is a wonderful web-site.It has been very helpful.I'll get some pics soon,and as far as data tag,there is none anywhere,is vin number the same?Well,were going back to the driveway for more his n hers barth bonding.bye for now.Kevin

Posts: 3 | Location: Craigsville West Virginia | Member Since: 03-28-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ratfink56 9/13/09:
I just wanted to drop a line and say I'M IN LOVE WITH MY BARTH!!!1972 continental 25' front entry.GOT IT CHEAP...HE DIDN'T KNOW WHAT HE HAD OR HOW RARE IT WAS...I DO!.And it's in great shape.can't wait til next week,for our maiden voyage to the local campground for fishing and beverages.Come to WV and join us.Love your site!!! yours truely.Kevin And Jackie H (ratfink56)
Sounds like you've been busy with her. Did you ever manage to take it camping back in September? Take some pictures and send em my way if you can't figure out how to do it.

bill_ny@barthmobile.com

BTW:I still have your phone number from back in Sept when we talked last, so if you need me to call you and walk you through it I will. Smiler

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No,Bill...it never made it out of driveway till 3 weeks ago.i had been laid off when i got her and new job is better now and thank God for income tax refunds.Now that wife is onboard with the "motor home thing",stuff is getting done.I told her last year that we were done with trailers and a class A was in the near future.I guess she never saw what hit her!We are going to southern part of state for maiden voyage in 2 weeks,then when i get more comfortable with her,i'll take it out of state.I'll let you know if i need help with pics.thanks so much...Kevin

Posts: 3 | Location: Craigsville West Virginia | Member Since: 03-28-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/10
Picture of roman
posted Hide Post
Welcome,

Like you, I have been impressed with the quality of this well maintained web site since day one.

I too would like to attend a GTG but I'm afraid I may have to wait another year. Happy Camping.

Roman

1993, 34', Regency, Widebody
300 HP Cummins
6 spd Allison, Spartan Chassis

Posts: 73 | Location: Alaska | Member Since: 03-08-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post