Forums    General Discussions    Looking at a 75, any feedback?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Looking at a 75, any feedback?
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/09
Picture of John C.
posted
Hello, got my eye on a 75 24' Barth rear bath unit. It's on the P30 chassis. Runs great, 83k on speedo, needs work here and there, certainly a project, but has great potential.

Wife and I are looking for a smaller coach, we had a Bluebird Wanderlodge and it was just too big and too many things to go wrong with.

I can work on most anything so I am not afraid of that. Think the chassis parts will not be a problem. Most everything else looks to be standard RV things.

Would love to hear any comments about this vintage. Any others in the Sacramento Ca area?

Thanks
John

Now in Progress.

Posts: 64 | Location: Penryn Ca | Member Since: 08-28-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
First Month Member
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by John C.:
Hello, got my eye on a 75 24' Barth rear bath unit. I can work on most anything so I am not afraid of that. Think the chassis parts will not be a problem. Most everything else looks to be standard RV things.

John

Yup. that's pretty much it. A particular advantage of the smaller Barths is that they seemed to have the best floorplans. Some of them indeed managed to put a quart in a pint pot.

A short Barth with a good 454 is like a hot rod after driving a bigger coach.

84 30T PeeThirty-Something, 502 powered

Posts: 6169 | Location: AZ Central Highlands | Member Since: 01-09-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John C.
posted Hide Post
Didn't know where else to put this, but wanted to show some pics of the 75. These are from the ad, I will get some of "The Brave Little Toaster" at home tomorrow.

If this should be posted somewhere else please let me know.

Thanks
John

Now in Progress.

Posts: 64 | Location: Penryn Ca | Member Since: 08-28-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of John C.
posted Hide Post
Thought I would post the Data Tag

7507 1718 MC23A
CPL3753303317

John

Now in Progress.