Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New-to-me 1987 Barth Regal 25'
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi all,

My name is James, and I currently live in Southern Pines, North Carolina.

I got my first RV a short time ago, and it's a Barth! A 1987 Regal 25 footer, to be specific. I've been doing a lot of work on it and hope to share more as time goes on, but I figured I'd properly introduce myself and put up some pictures.

I think it's a fiberglass front cap, but I'm not sure. It doesn't seem like aluminum.

I can't find the data tag, but I do have the "incomplete" vehicle sticker. And these cool blueprints.

Posts: 11 | Location: USA | Member Since: 09-27-2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Nice coach! You were fortunate to get that paperwork. Many coaches have nothing available.

The #3438 on one of the drawings is probably your coach build number. We have no record of this coach but we have another 87 #3440 that was built in May of 1987. (8705). The Data Tag is often attached to the wall above or behind the driver's seat.

Good luck with your project! There is lots of info here if you search around.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5170 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you!

Maybe it is 3438. I guess there will be a record of it now haha.

I will keep looking for the data plate!

Posts: 11 | Location: USA | Member Since: 09-27-2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post