Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Barth Tag Info
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Chico
posted
Good morning,
Is there a way to find out how many owners a Barth has had? I purchase a Regal 28’ this past year and would like to get some history. Tag #8710-3489-28CAZ

Posts: 13 | Location: Pearland, Texas | Member Since: 07-29-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I looked in the Data tag forum. There is a listing for that coach but no owner listed. I did a site search and no other reference was found. I assume you know the previous owner, you woud have to take it up with them I guess.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5152 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chico
posted Hide Post
The previous owner said she purchased it from the original owner. She did not feel comfortable driving that size of coach and wanted to get a class C instead. She only kept it for 4-5 months and put it up for sale. I was the lucky buyer…
it was very well maintained, the paint is in great condition and the interior just needs a little TLC.

Posts: 13 | Location: Pearland, Texas | Member Since: 07-29-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Chico
posted Hide Post
Good morning,
If you don’t mind go ahead and list me as the owner for this coach on the Data Tag forum.

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Bill NY does the Data Tag entries. Shoot him an email and he can update it. It has been hard to keep up with all the Data Tags. Many of our sellers/buyers do not provide the tags as requested but it is good to try to keep it up to date. Thanks

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5152 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post