Forums    General Discussions    Daytona Raceway next month anyone?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Daytona Raceway next month anyone?
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
I might be able to sneak in a trip to Daytona Raceway next month.

I was wondering if anyone else is going and taking their Coach?

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill,
If you are still coming down let me know. I live 15 mins from the track.I will actually be working at the track for some of the race days and would love to meet up with you if you are in town.

Ray

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ray:
If you are still coming down let me know.
Ray, thanks for the answer and the offer of meeting. I thought that this might happen as I was contemplating a purchase of a Barth down in the FL area.

Unfortunately, things do not always go as smooth as I hoped. If I was to purchase this coach, I don't believe that it could be done before this time as, logistically, nothing is lining up properly for me to complete this deal.

But, if things should change... I can be on a plane in 24-48hr to complete this deal... but as it stands now, I wouldn't count on seeing me.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
Good Morning Bill NY and Ray we will be in site 169 in the red infield area. Stop by anytime. Bill NY if I can look at anything for you let me know, have plenty of time. Good Luck on your purchase. Tom

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted Hide Post
Tom,
I am playing security guard at the race and am located at a gate into the garage by the media center. If I can get away , I will certainly swing by to introduce myself.
Ray

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
In observance of the Daytona 500 this weekend, I thought I would post a picture of my Barth at a racetrack.

Here I am, center, enjoying the races with an approved and authentic NASCAR racing and drinking uniform. Cool

A typical view of the camping arrangements at a Nascar Racetrack. Yes, that dirty looking roof you see is mine. Ooops I have scrubbed it, but this seems to be the best that I can get.

Outside of turn 3 at Pocono Raceway.

8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Spartan Chassis
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis