Forums    General Discussions    Need an ID please! 1977 Barth What? I know Class C but....
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Need an ID please! 1977 Barth What? I know Class C but....
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi All,
I am looking to sell my beloved Barth before she falls into any further disrepair! I don't want her to go to the "bad place"! In the interest of having as complete a description as possible I need a little help please? I know this: 1977 Barth Class C 22' but not a model?
Thanks,
Michelle

Posts: 5 | Location: Washington State | Member Since: 04-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle B.:
Hi All,
I am looking to sell my beloved Barth before she falls into any further disrepair! I don't want her to go to the "bad place"! In the interest of having as complete a description as possible I need a little help please? I know this: 1977 Barth Class C 22' but not a model?
Thanks,
Michelle

Posts: 5 | Location: Washington State | Member Since: 04-25-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry about the huge picture!!

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Michelle B.:
Sorry about the huge picture!!

Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
The Class C Barth units are rare. We have records on only a few. I do not know of a model name, usually referred to as a "Barth Class C length XX feet"

The chassis is GM and most parts are still available. The Barth coach portion was, like most Barth products, variable in layout and appliances.

Search this site you will find a few brochures and a few owner reports. Good luck.

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you going to list it now. Michelle