Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Regency (MCC) spanner nut size
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Capt Bob
posted
okay wow, rotors, pads, calibers , brake lines, brake hoses, seals, and i think im ready to complete job, i do have pics that i will post after done with job along with part numbers for somethings,, she will be ready to go anywhere but now i have no money for fuel, anyway does anyone know the size for the spanner nut , we took it off with a punch but need to torque back on,,, thanks Capt Bob

Capt Bob
1984 35ft Regency
MCC chassis
8.2 Detroit Turbo

Posts: 115 | Location: West Central Florida | Member Since: 10-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 12/10
Picture of Patch1st
posted Hide Post
Christopher at MCR would know offhand... Bob did you have or acquire the larger sized rotors?

Click for Saint Clair Shores, Michigan Forecast

Patch1st
35' Regency
MCC Chassis
8.2 Detroit Diesel
"Partly Cloudy"

Posts: 455 | Location: Michigan | Member Since: 10-17-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Capt Bob
posted Hide Post
Hey Patch,, no i had to stay with stock ,, i only needed one rotor,, i had the pads fall apart on me a couple hundred miles from home and destroyed one rotor, so i stayed with original,, ( things are alittle tight ,,, but ok at the moment, got calipers from Napa at $29 tho thought that was good, but one wheel bearing seal was over $100,, plus had to change one universal also, so kind of completely rebuilt one side and put new brakes all the way around along with some lines and hoses,, but going to be well worth it, but have a dead line to leave Thursday morning and am not quite done yet,,,opps going back to help mechanic

Capt Bob
1984 35ft Regency
MCC chassis
8.2 Detroit Turbo

Posts: 115 | Location: West Central Florida | Member Since: 10-29-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
Can't you just measure the nut?

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post