Tools
Reply To This Topic

Not a Barth but still cool
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 08/09

Picture of Ray
posted

1990 28' Barth - John Deere/Oshkosh chassis with 460 Ford

Posts: 110 | Location: Ormond Beach, Florida | Member Since: 04-25-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/14
Picture of Jerry Jelsing
posted Hide Post
very cool. One of my current projects is a 35 Ford Pickup. Thought about making it our toad, if and when I ever get a Barth. But knowing me, it would need its own trailer.

Posts: 88 | Location: Green Valley AZ | Member Since: 10-31-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
Picture of Kris & Tina Jones
posted Hide Post
Someone had some time on their hands.

Posts: 486 | Location: Detroit, Michigan | Member Since: 02-13-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of T&T&B
posted Hide Post
Repeat after me, "I cannot show this to Tom, I cannot show this to Tom....." My Tom would flip, and then he would ask, "is it for sale, where is it, yada, yada, yada"

Jerry, word of warning about your 1935 Ford P/U, as it is, if you already drive a Barth, you can attest to the amount of time that you have spent talking about your coach, and probably showing your coach. Now, if you tow the p/u, you can double that time. First, they will want to know about the coach, then they will want to know about the p/u....you knoow what I mean Cool

Tina

36' Barth Regency
3208 Cat 250 HP
Allison 4 speed Transmission, Gillig Chassis
"If it ain't a CAT it's a DOG"

Posts: 142 | Location: South Florida - La Belle | Member Since: 03-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post