Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

I HOPE TO GET OUR MH.TO ITS FIRST CAMP
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted
WE NOW SET A DEAD LINE OF MAY 15 TO HAVE THE BARTH ON THE ROAD.ALL WE NEED IS A FEW THINGS FIXED .AT FIRST WE WILL GO TO WOODSMOKE CAMPGROUND. THEN HAVE GET READY FOR CLEVELAND THEN TO WASHINGTON FOR THE RALLY.IF ALL WORKS WELL.JUST WANT TO STALK BARTHS AROUND FLORIDA AND START COUNTING.... A DREAM FOR ME FOR 2O YEARS WANTED A BLUEBIRD OR A BARTH
LENNY

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I think we will be finished two weeks ahead so we might pullout for the first road trip and weekend at woodsmoke campground in Estro Florida only 30 miles away the first weekend in May.if I get the water tank fixed this weekend.the alternator was bad causing the tack to go out.oil and all filters were changed inverter is good.now just a trial run in the back yard to make sure everything is in place.

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure if you're new to RVing or just new to Barthing, but I thought I'd offer a couple of comments that may help you out.
Shore power: If you have a volt meter available check out the power pole before plugging in. Then turn the circuit breaker on the pole to off, plug in, then turn the breaker on. This advice came to me from a camping buddy that is retired from FPL.
Water: If you're not sure if you have a pressure regulator get one that hooks up to the intake between the hose and the coach. They're about 12-14 bucks. Campgrounds are notorious for fluctuations in water pressure.
At the dump station you'll want rubber gloves. I always use a hand sanitizer too.
If a storm is coming, get the awning up BEFORE it hits. The first gust of wind can tear up an awning fast.
Have fun, relax, and enjoy. Hope to see you at Hillsborough in December. [near Tampa]

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3480 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the info all ways need to refresh our memory We are not new to camping my first trailer was 1962 Banner I picked up for a song at the time the people before me did not winterize the trailer .we had to replace everything that had to do with water both tanks one toilet all drains plus the water heater tank.thanks for the memory.
guess that is why we bought a 17year old Barth feels like the same thing.
lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B