Forums    General Discussions    It ain't a Barth but.......
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

It ain't a Barth but.......
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted
Hi Dave and fellow Barth members. I just wanted to say how much i have enjoyed and learned from this site over the last year or so. Lots of great info from a lot of different people. I have been figuring out what i wanted and didn't want in an rv for a while now and since i just came into a little money from a property sale with more money to follow next year i have been actively searching 7 or 8 sites for Barths with the intention of buying one next spring when i had more money. However as you probably know.... the best laid plans,etc. etc. Any way i came across this item on ebay,#2433157665 and to make a long story short, it ain't a Barth but it isn't plastic either and after getting more info and pictures from the seller i bid on it and i just got home with it tonite. I still plan to look in on here because there is so much info that can also apply to other rigs and i am hoping to drop in on the gathering in Quartzite in Jan. and looking at Barths and talking to the owners if i can take some time off from work. IF any of you see me going down the road be sure to give me a wave and a holler and if we meet at a camp somewhere we can compare notes on different types and brands of rv's because i will still be a Barther at heart. Who knows...maybe the next one will be a Barth.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Shadow Man you have everything to be proud of. What a nice coach.

This is to you Shadowman and all within my voice, do youself a favor and get a $15 subscription to Nick Russell's Gypsy Journal http://www.gypsyjournal.net/ it is a great piece of work and very fun to read and he is a big "Busnut".

Congrats again Shadowman....

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post