Forums    General Discussions    I have a big favor I would like to ask of my Barthmobile friends!!!
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

I have a big favor I would like to ask of my Barthmobile friends!!!
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
I know that most of you are aware that this website was developed by my 16 year old neighbor girl Rachel. Rachel is now my 18 year old neighbor girl and has her own digital arts company. Visit her website at www.illogicalart.net. I have received a few emails complimenting the website and did not save them, (dumb me). If you like the site, (and I know you do) feel free to send her an email. This would not only encourage her (all young people need that) but it would also give her a testimonial that she could use to drum up business.

rachel@illogicalart.net

Thanks to all for this consideration.

By the way my daughter Libby who is the same age as Rachel (they have been friends since infancy). Was just excepted into University of Wisconsin today, majoring in international business.. First Bowers to go to college....Yahoo

------------------
Shortcuts Always Take Longer

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited September 24, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited September 24, 2002).]

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited September 25, 2002).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
consider it done dave!
how bout all you others. this gal has talent.
mike

------------------
mike foster
83-35' regency 8.2 detroit towing 98 cherokee classic 4x4

Posts: 149 | Location: earlham,iowa-usa | Member Since: 01-08-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 03/08
Picture of Eric Herrle
posted Hide Post
It's on the way!

Posts: 216 | Location: Kailua Kona, HI & E. Waterboro, ME | Member Since: 06-27-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Thanks alot everyone, and Bill H. I should have been more complete. She was accepted into Oshkosh, Eau Claire and Stout (Menonomie) campuses. She has to decide which one to attend. Her mom and I are pushing Eau Claire. She didn't apply to Madison, tooo big for her.

------------------
Shortcuts Always Take Longer

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited September 25, 2002).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's on the way!

Thanks for the great place to connect with other Barth owners.

Doug Helmick
Tracy, CA

------------------

Posts: 5 | Location: Tracy, CA, USA | Member Since: 09-11-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post