Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Supporting Member
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/21
posted
Hi,

How do I go about getting changed up to being a supporting member here on barthmobile?

C

Posts: 6 | Location: Oregon City | Member Since: 08-14-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
On the portal page, on the top right is a link to "Your Profile Settings". At the top of the Profile Setting page there are buttons for supporting member links.

This site is run by the kindness of our host, Bill NY. Bill rarely solicits donations, but surely can use them. I send him some each year and I encourage others who derive benefit from this site to do the same. Thanks!

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you in advance for your contributions. Contributions in can also be sent to:

If you prefer to mail a check please send payment to

RDR Repair
PO Box 2305
Newburgh, NY 12550
Attn: Barthmobile

Make check payable to: Bill Napolitano

Posting information here about your BaRTH or Some Other Brand Motor Home is also considered a contribution.★ Let us hear your progress. ☆

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
By the way is this ✔ your Regency?

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/21
posted Hide Post
Hi Kevin!

It is.. Smiler 8903-0117-34RDS-C1. Have already driven it across the state for VIN inspection and placed. Now in my driveway for a mechanical shakedown before some longer trips.

Was not sure of the amount to get started as a supporting member, sent Bill $25 on the 5th via Paypal.

-Chris

Posts: 6 | Location: Oregon City | Member Since: 08-14-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
Just let you know that any support is appreciated. It may take some time before Bill gets status changed. Give him time.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sierrafx:
Hi Kevin!

It is.. Smiler 8903-0117-34RDS-C1. Have already driven it across the state for VIN inspection and placed. Now in my driveway for a mechanical shakedown before some longer trips.

Was not sure of the amount to get started as a supporting member, sent Bill $25 on the 5th via Paypal.

-Chris

Thank you for the follow up reply. Sometimes I think I got it right and transpose or mix up stuff up. cheers