Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

New purchase
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Good morning, just wanted to say hello, and tell of my new purchase, it's a 1976 21m barth, I will try to upload a picture. Have many questions?

Posts: 6 | Location: Port Angeles Wa | Member Since: 03-25-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of crouch38
posted Hide Post
John , Looks nice Thumbs Up .
Also , Welcome to the forum . Enjoy

PS: You should read up on using PB (photobucket) on the forum before the picture police (Kevin ) is after you. LOL ROTFLMAO

Bob

Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2

Posts: 262 | Location: Wampum , Pa | Member Since: 02-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Wasn't that advertised on Craig's list, I think Doug posted a link. My what a beauty, welcome. Come join us on our Barth group, lots of help here from folks who know these old machines.

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2042 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, I will read up on photo bucket, I don't want any trouble!

Posts: 6 | Location: Port Angeles Wa | Member Since: 03-25-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crouch38:
John , Looks nice Thumbs Up .
Also , Welcome to the forum . Enjoy

PS: You should read up on using PB (photobucket) on the forum before the picture police (Kevin ) is after you. LOL ROTFLMAO

Bob
Bob, please I am not the mean picture police. I just try to save us money and work. I am here to help you with pictures. Like back in the olden days when the police officer would take home folks that had too much to drink.
By the way post your data tag or send me PM and I will give you a phone number to text the data tag too. You will have a folder for the nice looking Barth.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
By the way I may have seen your Barth picture before. Is this a recent picture?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/18
Picture of crouch38
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bob, please I am not the mean picture police. I just try to save us money and work. I am here to help you with pictures. Like back in the olden days when the police officer would take home folks that had too much to drink.

Kevin , I was kidding . LOL ROTFLMAO

Year:: 1986
Model:: Barth Regal
Length:: 25 ft
Engine:: New Chevy 454 HO
Chassis:: P-30
Data Tag Number:: 8606 3339 25FP2

Posts: 262 | Location: Wampum , Pa | Member Since: 02-12-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by crouch38:
quote:

Kevin , I was kidding . LOL ROTFLMAO

I am not kidding, Kevin is a Meany, like the janitor in an old Elementary school!!!! ROTFLMAO

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2042 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gentlemen, Sometimes I think we have to much FUN here. I am sure glad we keep this site FUN.
By the way Duane the janitor was mean because on any give day one or two of the second graders was puking up. Another was not able to make it to the bathroom. And Johnny past an entire cheese sandwich thru his nose when a sneeze took him by surprise at the lunch table.
Back to the topic of John T. Thanks Bob and Duane for letting this new Barth owner we are here to help. Weather it is posting pictures, searching for solutions, finding more Barthmobiles for sale, or policing the place for spammers. Very much like Craigslist all the members are moderators with a common goal in mind.

posted Hide Post
Your Barth was once owned by a Barth Rangers couple from Centralia, Washington. The 1955 on the front is the Rangers number.
Please look here to see what your data tag will look like. Scroll down to the tags from the years your coach is titled. If you do not have the actual tag on the wall somewhere by the driver seat, pleas pull out any kitchen drawer and look for a hand written 4 digit number. The hand written 4 digit code will get you a folder for more pictures of your Barth.

posted Hide Post
quote:

Thank you for the info. I did purchase it from a young couple who said it was their parents, from that area. I don’t understand what a ranger number means? Will try photobucket for pictures, some of the clearance lots blew off during drive home,they are dietz 556-1 anyone know a good source for replacements?

posted Hide Post
I am not sure what the quote "16" was meant for?
A simple search for clearance lights turned up this post with a phone number for SLC Lighting.com. You may need to scroll down to the member lockjaw-express. The search button is on this page under the date. It is also at the top of the page we are on now.
Try searching Barth Rangers to learn more about what the numbers on your coach meant.