Forums    General Discussions    Happy Thanksgiving day ~ Gobble 'til you wobble
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Happy Thanksgiving day ~ Gobble 'til you wobble
 Login now/Join our community

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted
Happy Thanksgiving day. Enjoy the decorations.

I was having more computer problems and finished this script with a tablet, not ideal. My goals was to allow you to click on it to knock it out of its flight thus turning it off.

I'll worry about that coding next year.

Click the one bird, in the far upper left hand corner, to get a feel for where I was going with it.

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Hey Bill,
I was able to shoot one bird. (click it with the mouse and it stopped flying) but it only happened once.

Thank you for the Happy Thanksgiving Cheer

Kevin

Oh shoot. I just shot the one at the top left of the page.

Shoot the Barth custom coach emblem and the trukey comes back

Thumbs Up

Your turkeys are flying the wrong direction, or is it my turkey avatar?

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post