Forums    General Discussions    How big?/small? is your refrigerator??
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

How big?/small? is your refrigerator??
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Doug Smiley
posted
Is it overkill or not BIG enough?

What's in your frig?

The 82 MCC {by Barth}
is not an rv--
it is a Motor Coach!!

Posts: 2587 | Location: Nova Scotia | Member Since: 12-08-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
Norcold 7.5 cu. ft.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of StinkyDaddy
posted Hide Post
Ours are pretty small in both trailers. I think they're 5.5 Dometics from the early 60's. Both still work. For us they are small, we always have 1 if not 2 chest coolers with us. We have to stay prepared in case of a scurvy apocalypse.

Bill & Sherrie
'65 Barth Travel Trailer (built in '64)
B1-174-24
'66 Barth Travel Trailer
D11-412-24
www.WilliamMitchellStudios.com

Posts: 549 | Location: Southern Virginia | Member Since: 09-21-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/19
Picture of Sneelock
posted Hide Post
Ours is a honkin 12 cu ft 4-door Norcold. Having the somewhat bigger freezer section is nice as we like to prepare and freeze a few favorites in advance. It's really wide but only a foot or so deep.

Posts: 28 | Location: Pacific City, OR | Member Since: 08-12-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post