Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

I'm here in Denver
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Stan's message made me write this note that I've been meaning to post for some time. I and my wife (Shirley) live in Aurora, Colorado, which is on the East side of the Denver Metro area. I would feel honored if any "Barthers" that are passing through would give me a call and say hello or stop by. I don't have a pad and pool like Al's (very jealous but happy for him) but we're here if you need us or just want a friendly face. I have my Coach for sale but really don't want to sell it but if I do, I'll still be a Ranger and you would be welcome. My home phone is 303-751-3761 and my Cell phone is 303-870-3137.

Anytime,

Keith Williams (anvilman)

Posts: 27 | Location: Aurora, CO USA | Member Since: 05-05-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
That is awesome Keith thank you for you generous offer. I would like to add that if anyone is in Minnesota we have room for another 28 footer in our driveway with 20 amp and Cable.

Motorhomers are the nicest people.

------------------
Shortcuts Always Take Longer

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To anvilman and barth honcho dave bowers: Many thanks for the invites. Any Rangers are welcome here in Gainesville, Ga when we are here. I know great parks on Lake Lanier and also every nice restaurant within 50 miles. How do you think I got looking pregnant? I do eat rapidly at fast food places so I can get home in time for lunch. Bonita thinks I have a problem with food. Doesn't everyone have a mirror on the ceiling over the dining room table? Smile and keep in touch....Stan

------------------

Posts: 3 | Location: Gainesville,Ga,USA | Member Since: 10-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post