Forums    General Discussions    facebook page?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

facebook page?
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of jjustin
posted
is there a Facebook page that is Barth related? so much easier to post pics and such. thanks. john.

Posts: 19 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Member Since: 05-12-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Your search engine turns this up. I prefer to stay away from giant social media sites where big brother is watching. This is as social as I will get.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jjustin
posted Hide Post
fair enough. I just have a jillion questions. going to try to make her road worthy. my to do list is huge.

Posts: 19 | Location: Tacoma, WA | Member Since: 05-12-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
If our search engine does not give you the results you want, try IRV2. IRV2 is much larger and covers a broader spectrum. There are also other RV sites you can search to find answers.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jjustin
posted Hide Post
I'll take a look. thank you Kevin.