Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Facebook group for Barth fans and owners
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of ted turner
posted
I am so stoked to be picking up my new Resto-Mod 20 footer on Saturday! For those who are social media users, her's a place to jump in.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/623426954490299/

Posts: 7 | Location: Brookfield, WI | Member Since: 05-16-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Thanks Ted, but this is about as social media as I care to get. PM Kevin if you would like to chat via telephone the old fashion way.

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 06/08
Picture of Neil T.
posted Hide Post
Great idea Ted, I just joined.

www.swedishautomotive.com
77 28' Rear Bath
The "Budget BARTH"

Posts: 246 | Location: Simpsonville, South Carolina | Member Since: 04-20-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shottims
posted Hide Post
I'm in. Just waiting to be approved. looks like fun stuff.

Posts: 10 | Location: Indianapolis | Member Since: 05-11-2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I'm pretty much a BM.com troll. Computer

Not much on social networking. Find me here, email any time. Hide Mechanic

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5186 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I am with you Steve! A young Gentleman from New York runs this website. I am not into government monitored social media sites. I am sure some one is watching here, but we have less than 3600 members here. I don't tweet, or twit or whatever rest of the world is doing with the social media. My social media is the old telephone on occasion.

Cheers to you Steve VW

I personally thanked a World War II Veteran yesterday. That was my social encounter. Joe said he was 94 years old and works out every day.

Thank you again for our freedom, anyone affiliated with any military branch!

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/16
posted Hide Post
Happy Memorial Day to you all and to all who has served, a heartfelt THANK YOU...

Posts: 77 | Location: IN | Member Since: 09-30-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 5/16
posted Hide Post
Absolutely, Kevin....agreed.

Posts: 77 | Location: IN | Member Since: 09-30-2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
I, for one, hope we never go to FB with our Barth group of dedicated owners and friends. FB would only water our group down. We have enough instances of "Thread Drift." Can you imagine if we got onto FB and folks could dilute our conversation at the click of a mouse? Not for me. Nope. Nada. (Hopefully) Ain't gonna happen. We already have a life. No need to go looking for another.

Lou

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
FB's privacy and other policies keep me off it. I have no reason to trust Zuckerberg (nor he I, for that matter).

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I was not a regular FB user but I had an account. Imagine my surprise when I found someone else's pictures on my home page profile! Some guy and his girlfriend at a resort…

Obviously they have security issues. I have deleted my home page and my account is inactive. So much for FB.

It is easier to post photos, but I don't need any more "friends" I've never met. Besides, I hate making money for others from their "free" sites. Check your cookies, etc! The ads drive me crazy. Long live BM.com Thumbs Up

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5186 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up cheers RUSTY & STEVE VW cheers Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/10
Picture of bud@YXY
posted Hide Post
I would be concerned that the organization of topics, discussions, links,threads etc would be forever lost in the chaos of FB.
Just my 2 pennies worth. Smiler

Bud

1993 Breakaway 36ft & 1977 20 ft
Spartan: air ride and brakes & P32(?)
Cummins: 8.3 litre 250hp, PACBrake
Allison 3060 (6 spd)
Front entry, side hallway
7.5 kw diesel gen.
1999 2dr Tracker 4X4 5spd, SMI Braking system

Posts: 253 | Location: Yukon--Arizona and around | Member Since: 06-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post