Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
like the collapse of the Roman Empire?
Yes.
and like that of Athens (again)
http://truth-out.org/news/item...binger-of-our-future

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
"2 inmates escape from high-rise jail in Chicago"

and we need a ban on 72" caliber, long range sheets

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
This is the second time a pair has escaped in this way from this center and the Warden just recieved a "Warden of the year" award. All who wander are not lost.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sloop John B
posted Hide Post
I am glad I belong to this web site. When the moderator waits for the right time to give a fair and reasoned reply. Thanks Bill. Sorry to have added to the drift off subject.

JKB

88 28' Regal 454
Blue/Silver metalflake

Posts: 706 | Location: 103 miles west of Milford & 1.75 Miles from Lincoln oasis on I-80 | Member Since: 01-05-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
I will continue this particular thread drift to once again commend Bill NY for his remarkable sense of timing and tact. Superman

I am amazed how quickly Bill can unravel a twisted situation, all the while supporting both sides and suggesting a sensible middle ground approach in measured terms that everyone can agree with. High anxiety quickly becomes mutual satisfaction for all parties... cheers

What a gift and talents you have Bill. Your diplomacy and respect for all parties is remarkable. If only you and a few more like you were running the government! Thumbs Up

Thanks again for the best site on the web.

BTW: did anyone see that masked man yesterday? Some jerk (jorgea?) dumped a bunch of links into a phony posting. I flamed him lightly 10 minutes later. Posting is yanked for "moderator review" (Rusty?) within 10 more minutes! (I deleted my post) Today, all gone! Such vigilance! Superman

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5187 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
2016 Bill N.Y. for President. The Barth Party. cheers

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
BTW: did anyone see that masked man yesterday? Some jerk (jorgea?) dumped a bunch of links into a phony posting. I flamed him lightly 10 minutes later. Posting is yanked for "moderator review" (Rusty?)

Yep. When there is something like this, I park it elsewhere so Bill can review it later, and can ban further abuse if warranted.

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

'94 28' Breakaway: MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP

Nelson and Chester, not-spoiled Golden Retrievers

Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're not.
In either case the idea is quite staggering.
- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
"A democracy cannot exist as a permanent form of government. It can only exist until the majority discovers it can vote itself largess out of the public treasury...."

Alexis de Toqueville/Alexander Tytler

Rusty

MilSpec AMG 6.5L TD 230HP; built-to-order by Peninsular Engines:  Hi-pop injectors, gear-driven camshaft, non-waste-gated, high-output turbo, 18:1 pistons.  Fuel economy increased by 15-20%, power, WOW!"StaRV II"

- Arthur C. Clarke

It was a woman who drove me to drink, and I've been searching thirty years to find her and thank her - W. C. Fields

Posts: 7734 | Location: Brooker, FL, USA | Member Since: 09-08-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/11
Picture of Jim & Barb
posted Hide Post
Excellent post by Bill-NY.

As a retired law enforcement officer with 40 yrs service I can say that I am an NRA supporter. I support the Second Amendment.
America should never forget the holocaust of WWII.
Hitler ordered everyone to turn in their weapons and then the Nazis began their killing mission.
As a 13 yr old boy I had a 22 rifle and a pistol hanging on my wall. They were never, ever taken down except to go target shooting or hunting with an adult.
Now I carry a concealed weapon were ever I go and so does my wife. Why? because America has taken God out of everything and removed God's Ten Commandments, one which proclaims Thou Shall Not Kill. Yet our children's video games, cartoons, TV and Movies give clamor to killing.

As a retired L.E.O. I have seen children abused and killed. I have investigated many suicides of teenagers and on the inside I have wept for them.

I am sadden to think anyone could walk into a school and murder 20 young, very innocent, children and yet in our culture no one cares about the millions of innocent babies that are killed in their mothers wombs. Yet Planned Parenthood demands from our Government that tax payers should fund their killings.

As an L.E.O. I have watched the revolving door of the mental clinics when you bring in someone and they're back on the streets within the next day or two. This is also true in our courts nowadays. They (bad guys) are giving five years and are out in a year because of good behavior and sometimes after an arrest they're out on bond before you get your paper work finished.

Yes! I am truly sadden that America has slid so far down the hill, are we still ONE NATION UNDER GOD, sorry I think not.
It is time to stop saying God bless America and say America bless & honor God.

Posts: 457 | Location: Port Charlotte Florida USA | Member Since: 06-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
posted Hide Post
Jim, you are so right. Without God our country is on a steep and slippery slope.

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Dubbs:
Jim, you are so right. Without God our country is on a steep and slippery slope.

I absolutely agree with you, Jim and Dick.
You might find this interesting. A liberal, who also happens to be a gun enthusiast, writes his take on gun control. Interesting. http://kontradictions.wordpres...n-well-ill-tell-you/

Captain Doom
Picture of Rusty
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dick Dubbs:

And this thread is also approaching a "slippery slope" with regards to the TOS.

While I agree in some respects, let's make sure we don't go over the edge.

Thank you.

Rusty

- Arthur C. Clarke

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
I like the Barth Party deal. A Barth in every garage. And Rusty's food thing in every pot. Let's see, we could probably start the factory up again and make 1985 Regals!!

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post