Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Time of Giving
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/21
Picture of Pirate19
posted
During this calendar time when we reflect upon our fortunes, and those in need (Salvation Army), please keep in mind that which positively impacts our daily lives. Barthmobile.com is worthy of such recognition.

https://www.barthmobile.com/

has a paypal link

'92 Breakaway
Cummins 190hp, No Modifications
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/16
Picture of Mary Ray
posted Hide Post
I donate to Barthmobile monthly and although it is not a large amount I think of it as a small way to pay it forward for the help that is available here.

Mary

Don't mess with us old folks, we don't get old by being stupid!
1968 Barth trailer, 1975 Barth Motorhome and 1985 Barth Motorhome

Posts: 1603 | Location: Obion, TN/Memphis, TN | Member Since: 11-23-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Ted, you are correct. Thumbs Up Let me also point out that Bill Napolitano, (our own Bill NY) Makes nowhere near six figures from Barthmobile.com if Bill makes any amount on money at all. We members might be able to call Bill a "hundredaire" but Bill is sure not a Millionaire from our community.
I personally want to thank Bill NY for working Barthmobile back into his busy schedule. Thumbs Up cheers He Superman gives all members the direction we need. Even disruptive members like me need direction. cheers Merry Christmas Bill Napolitano and family. cheers Bill your presence has touched the lives of almost 4000 members. Merry Christmas to all the members also.

I also want to let members know if there is anything they want to know about navigating here on this website "they only need ask." Email or Private Message me. I will even call members if they leave me a contact number. Here is a quote from my favorite Christmas song. Old City Bar

"If you want to arrange it
This world you can change it
If we could somehow make this
Christmas thing last

By helping a neighbor
Or even a stranger
And to know who needs help
You need only just ask"

found HERE

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Kevin is a big help - like a Bill "wanabe"
He's enabled me to photobucket via cell contact. And if you've not personally met Kevin, please understand, he needs a friend. Engage him, for his sake.

'92 Breakaway
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

Posts: 384 | Location: USA | Member Since: 11-07-2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks TED!

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
Now I feel sorry for him… Man you guys keep this up I might even start to like Kevin! confusion ROTFLMAO

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 10/17
Picture of Lou
posted Hide Post
During the Allegan GTG this year Kevin was always right there whenever we needed a hand with something. Way to go, Kev. You could make the "Most valuable Member" nominations for 2016.

Posts: 467 | Location: Allegan, MI. | Member Since: 08-14-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
I "Second" the nomination. I know this would mean a lot to him. Thumbs Up

'92 Breakaway
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

posted Hide Post
quote:
posted document.write(''+ myTimeZone('Tue, 06 Dec 2016 10:51:44 GMT-0800', '12-06-2016 01:51 PM')+'');12-06-2016 01:51 PM12-06-2016 01:51 PMHide PostTed, you are correct. Let me also point out that Bill Napolitano, (our own Bill NY) Makes nowhere near six figures from Barthmobile.com if Bill makes any amount on money at all. We members might be able to call Bill a "hundredaire" but Bill is sure not a Millionaire from our community.

I hope this was intended to be a bit of humor.
I feel sure that Bill NY kicks in a bunch of his own money to keep this site going in addition to the effort that he puts forth.

THANK YOU BILL! Thumbs Up

#1 29' 1977parted out and still alive in Barths all over the USA

Posts: 1028 | Location: Floral City FL | Member Since: 04-25-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pirate19
posted Hide Post
Ditto!
My wife may not agree - jealousy.
Would not be an inspired Barth owner without this forum.
Long Live the Barth! Tooling Along
Can I move to elect Kevin MVM or do we need to search endlessly for a third friend? nono

'92 Breakaway
Allison AT542
Floor Plan 30-BS-11B
9205-3798-30BS11B

posted Hide Post
If any one were to start a new website with our Social Strata platform, you can easily see the numbers are costly. Barthmobile has less than 4000 members. Here are the current prices I found. I am going to hope this old platform is like an older Barth and not as expensive as a new Prevost or Newell.

Dick Dubbs, you are correct, with the humor. We could say Bill NY is a "Negative Hundredaire." which did not sound correct.

posted Hide Post
Bill NY Superman is the MOST VALUABLE MEMBER, but I will take Second Most Valuable Member.