Forums    General Discussions    Possible new owner, maybe?
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Possible new owner, maybe?
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Hi all, long story short I've driven past this Barth for years as it has sat out by a garage in town and have been saying I was going to stop by and ask about it. Well, as fate would have it, I had to deliver a package for my wife to the house for someone she works with. Turns out I knew the woman and even coached her grand daughter in soccer many, many moons ago. She said it "might" be for sale and I left my number just in case. I'm going to try and attach a pic but it looks to be about 20 - 22' long and is in decent shape. I'm curious as to what a fair price would be for it. I'm posting here but if it needs to be moved then feel free to move me over to the pics of Barth or where ever. Thanks in advance!
Michael

Posts: 3 | Location: KY. | Member Since: 12-26-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/19
Picture of Mogan David
posted Hide Post
The elements appear to have taken their toll. Chances are, some $3K+ is needed for stuff we cannot see. Based on recent activity, my guess is $6000.

Posts: 2005 | Location: Jackson, Michigan, USA | Member Since: 04-18-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Any guess as to the year and model it is? She said the interior was in good shape but I'd like to look up some pics of what the inside looks like and do a little research on it. If something did happen that I could acquire it I have access to a barn to keep it in.

Posts: 3 | Location: KY. | Member Since: 12-26-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/13
posted Hide Post
What part of Ky. We're in Monticello

Posts: 257 | Location: Carolina Shores Nc | Member Since: 12-12-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/17
Picture of Doorman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Kyrocket:
Any guess as to the year and model it is?

Based on the paint scheme it is most likley a 1986. It is a Regal. If you get a chance to check it out try to get the Data Tag info.(picture if you can.) This should be located on the cabinet right behind the drivers head.

1986 31' Regal -1976 Class C
454/T400 P30 -350/T400 G30
twin cntr beds - 21' rear bath

Posts: 1026 | Location: Dayton, Ohio | Member Since: 09-27-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What part of Ky.?

Well, only if you don't come looking for the BarthSmiler

I'm in Mt. Sterling.

Would have answered sooner but I had trouble logging in, every other forum I'm a member of I use my user name and password. If I would read more better I'd see this one uses email and password.