Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

VIN Plate 1994 Barth
 Login now/Join our community

posted
Can't find vin plate on 1993 spartan chassie/1994 28ft Barth breakaway.

Posts: 5 | Location: nm | Member Since: 03-29-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Try directly behind the drivers head on the side of the cabinet.

------------------
Shortcuts Always Take Longer

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davebowers:
Try directly behind the drivers head on the side of the cabinet.

Not there, any other ideas

Posts: 5 | Location: nm | Member Since: 03-29-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
JTA I broadcasted a request to the Barth Rangers membership about VIN plate. I received messages from Anne Dorough and Joel Siskovic and they both say that it should be near the drivers seat.

Joel, Mine is on a plate mounted on the drivers side under the front side window. It is very prominent, so I am sure he would have seen it.

Anne, Our 93 Breakaway has the VIN plate behind the curtain on the driver's side.

Anne & Jim
Tucson, AZ

Best of luck.

------------------
Shortcuts Always Take Longer

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
"OK" This is the final word, from Lee Merriman, President of Barth Rangers and head Barth sage.....The location of your VIN plate is..........Inside the Generator door. It will be there... ;-)

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited April 01, 2002).]

posted Hide Post
Found it inside the Generator door. Thanks