Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Minnesnowta Rain
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted
So, looks like Dana has found a different way to make the river flood and fishing in my area not viable this spring... Rain, Rain, Rain!!

The pool 13 forecast, right now shows it will not reach flood stage, but pretty sure the weather service will revise that pretty soon, rain in Snowta and Wis-Con-Sin is really, really heavy.

Thanks Dana!!!!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
The National Weather Service has given Dana a free pass this time, pool 13 should not flood and will begin to recede in a few days!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Duane my deer camp is getting it all and it’s going North up into Canada via the Great Red River that flows north. Do you have any Canadian relatives that want to blame me for mother natures rain or snow melt?

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dana:
Duane my deer camp is getting it all and it’s going North up into Canada via the Great Red River that flows north. Do you have any Canadian relatives that want to blame me for mother natures rain or snow melt?

No relatives in Canada, but am sure someone would like to take up the cause! Seems you have no problem flooding even a neighboring Country!!

P30 chassis
350 engine

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/22
Picture of Dana
posted Hide Post
Duane you have been unusually quiet. Hopefully that means you are getting out and fishing in some of the rain I have been sending your way.

Crappies yesterday. Not jumping in the boat but enough for a meal.

My coach is still in Louisiana. So no projects until Midnight returns. Graduation in Fort Worth and then back for the GTG.

Dana & Lynn
1997 38ft Monarch front entry
Spartan Mountain Master Chassis
Cummins 8.3 325hp
Allison MD-3060 6 speed
22.5 11R
Cummins Factory Exhaust Brake
8000 watt Quiet Diesel Generator
9608-M0022-38MI-4C
Christened Midnight

1972 22ft
Christened Camp Barth

Posts: 1384 | Location: Waseca, Minnesota | Member Since: 12-09-2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
Dana have not even taken the boat out of winter storage yet, never been this late in all my years of fishing! The Mississippi although pretty high for bass fishing is at least not in flood stage. Thank you very much for sending all that water to Canada.

We have had only one shirt sleeve day and the rain lately has been relentless. The worm is about to turn, next week they are saying it will be 90F for a few days.

May not be able to make the GTG, kids might not have time to spend here with my spouse and our 14-year-old collie is on pain pills and having mobility problems. Even if the kids can figure out a plan for Barbara, would be hard for them to take care of the collie, sometimes he needs help getting on his feet, and requires careful attention, making sure he gets out to do his job. Should have a definite answer one way or the other pretty soon.

P30 chassis
350 engine