Tools
Reply To This Topic

The silence is deafening
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted
Things sure are quiet on Barthmobile the last few days.

Jim (aka Hum)

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/19
Picture of Harold,Cat&Sam
posted Hide Post
That could mean everybody's coach is either running smoothly or settled in for a winter nap Smiler.

Harold
Cat
Sam Miniature Schnauzer
3.8.2009 - 9.24.2021

93 30ft Breakaway
9209-3823-30BS-11B

KE5WCW

Posts: 621 | Location: Mooringsport,LA | Member Since: 05-30-2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 6/12
Formally known as "Humbojb"
Picture of Jim and Tere
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Harold,Cat&Sam:
That could mean everybody's coach is either running smoothly or settled in for a winter nap Smiler.

Or maybe their drivers have decided to hibernate until this Covid thing is under control of some sort Shields Up

Jim and TereJim and Tere

1985 Regal
29' Chevy 454 P32
8411 3172 29FP3B
Gear Vendor 6 Speed Tranny

Posts: 3696 | Location: madisonville tn usa | Member Since: 02-19-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of Duane88
posted Hide Post
We could complain to Dana that Minnesnowta is dumping water into Iowa and the Mississippi river again, the river is up a couple of feet or so!!! Sick as hell of the covid, get those vaccines out ASAP!!!!

Believe ole Nose running like a new one, sure would like to get out and about!

1971 24 ft Barth Continental
P30 chassis
350 engine

Posts: 2047 | Location: Clinton Iowa | Member Since: 04-02-2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Barth Junkie
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/24
Picture of Steve VW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Harold,Cat&Sam:

Yeah, I "winterized" mine. It is sitting in Florida waiting for me. It was 19 degrees here this morning. Time to go and stay there.

Have Barth, will travel Tooling Along

9708-M0037-37MM-01
"98" Monarch 37
Spartan MM, 6 spd Allison
Cummins 8.3 325+ hp

Posts: 5168 | Location: Kalkaska, MI | Member Since: 02-04-2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/23
Picture of ccctimtation
posted Hide Post
With a forecast of near 70 for Thursday through Sunday I was planning a boat ride to warm the engines prior to decommissioning for the year. Best laid plans etc. Mother Nature and doctors convened to allow an overdue paint project to be completed today, The promise of the morrow is rescinded, not a great problem since a medical visit precludes a day free of responsibility. Saturday though has been snatched away so I may actually revert to my old target date for decommissioning , Pearl Harbor Day. It seems appropriate .
Tim

Posts: 1066 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Member Since: 10-09-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glassnose Aficionado
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 2/09
Picture of Danny Z
posted Hide Post
Well we're finally getting out and doing something this weekend. This morning we're heading to the Man Cup. motorcycle drag racing at Valdosta. They have a huge field for camping so we won't be near anybody else, and it's not a spectator crowded event, and we'll stay well away from others in the big grandstands. Our first time out and about this year!

79 Barth Classic

Posts: 3478 | Location: Venice Fl. | Member Since: 07-12-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post