Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

screen door
 Login now/Join our community

The Old Man and No Barth
posted Hide Post
FWIW, I wasn't out in the S.O.B. when John cruised through, nor am I quite anti-social enough yet, to snub another Barth lover. But I did discover my old e-mail address was listed here. Since I don't pay my old ISP any more, he boots any incoming e-mails out into cyberspace without a fare-thee-well.

I've updated my address on the website, so if any of you were trying to donate enough money for me to buy a late-model Regency, and I failed to respond,try again.
Roy

Posts: 1421 | Location: Upper Left Corner | Member Since: 10-28-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
Picture of GaryG
posted Hide Post
Funny how these posts evolve from one thing to another (screen doors to geography) but keeps it interesting. I checked our screen door on our
'95 Regency and it is stamped on the plastic
slide ALUMAX for whatever that's worth. It has offset hinges and works in tandem with the door with magnetic holds IF that's how you want to use it. Works great!

------------------
Susie and Gary (SUGAR)
'95 Barth Regency 34'
'96 Explorer

Posts: 109 | Location: Abiquiu, NM | Member Since: 05-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Another site you might want to check out is www.all-rite.com I have not and I don't know anyone who has bought anything from these guys however, they seem to have almost everthing every important part from replacement windows, doors and screen doors black and gray water tanks, even the slide trays for battery box and generator, check it out but only if you have about 20 minutes.

If anyone out there ever bought anything from these guys let us know.

------------------
Opportunity always knocks at the least opportune moment.

1985 28 foot Regal
Dave and Deb Bowers

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post