Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

KINDA NEW
 Login now/Join our community

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/11
Picture of lenny and judy
posted
We just bought our first barth today.we are not picking it up till Friday the 20th. It is scary the place where we bought it from said tires were NEW. Took a look at them two front were new the back tires looked new but low on tread??? for me had them check the date said if older than 4 years change them.today later they called said the back were original that means they are 17 years old. went back start looking over everything still bought it
lenny&judy

lenny and judy
32', Regency, Cummins 8.3L, Spartan Chassis, 1992
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 11/12
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the site and congratulations on your new baby. Please be sure and add the data tag info to your profile. Good Luck with your Barth.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/09
posted Hide Post
Holy Giant Photo, Batman!! Might want to downsize that puppy a bit for internet viewing. Wink

Great looking Barth though, congrats on the purchase? So the seller IS replacing the tires? Anything over 7 years is on borrowed time with RV tires, and I would not recommend driving any considerable distance on them.

Posts: 374 | Location: Illinois | Member Since: 10-09-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
how do i do that fyi the tag is 9112015832rs19?or1b

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Posts: 790 | Location: Naples Florida,g.g. | Member Since: 02-06-2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
Welcome to the site and congratulations on your new baby. Please be sure and add the data tag info to your profile. Good Luck with your Barth.

Nick
tried to show the tires guess tooooo big

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 7/09
Picture of Jeff & Joy
posted Hide Post
Welcome and Congratulations on your purchase...it is a beautiful coach! New tires are probably a good idea.

Posts: 144 | Location: wolverine, michigan | Member Since: 07-24-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
North Trail RV has supplied the Data tag info for your coach. Check the data tag listing and it is already posted there.
9112-0158-32RS-1B 11/27/91
92 Regency Spartan Chassis
Cummins 8.3L Length 32ft
VIN 4S7KT9S03NC005148

Again good luck. and BTW check my tag. Just 2 Regencies after yours.

Nick

Posts: 1732 | Location: Harlem, GA | Member Since: 09-17-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by scottydl:
Holy Giant Photo, Batman!! Might want to downsize that puppy a bit for internet viewing. Wink
Welcome to the site Lenny and Judy & congratulations on your purchase. In regards to the photo... I've always made it a point of editing any oversized photos so if you're not comfortable doing it yourself you should still post it here, just expect a non-judgmental, and sometimes creative, editing of your photo by yours truly.

Yes, that was me who gave you the Avatar below your name. If you have any additional photos you care to share, send em my way at bill_ny@barthmobilecom

BTW: What are you parked on? Computer
quote:
Originally posted by Nick Cagle:
Check the data tag listing and it is already posted there.
What are you doing Nick??? If they're on the Data Tag project then you're supposed to talk them into joining the map page!!! I thought you were trained better than that? Big Grin

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
quote:
What are you doing Nick??? If they're on the Data Tag project then you're supposed to talk them into joining the map page!!! I thought you were trained better than that? Big Grin

I is sorry boss. I'll do better.

Nick

posted Hide Post
Of course I should be parked on RED carpet it is a Barth.What other color should it be parked on.I was going say original tires but would believe that.17 year old rear tires.
Lenny and Judy

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

Picture of Nick Cagle
posted Hide Post
lenny and judy, there is a Barth Ranger GTG in the Tampa area Feb 28 til Mar 4. Come over and show off the new family member.

Nick

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/09
Picture of robert and kimberly delucia
posted Hide Post
well on the tires .. always keep front tires in best shape ...back tires u blow one u have one left and u can always limp to a exit for repairs .

Posts: 204 | Location: unionville tennessee | Member Since: 10-02-2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
a friend of mine was haveing "a refreshment with me we herd a explosion it was a standing blow out it took the wheel well and first panel inside quite a bit of work to get back in shape .
just afraid of blowouts
lenny

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B

FKA: noble97monarch
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
Picture of Moonbeam-Express
posted Hide Post
Lenny & Judy,

Congrats from Spring Hill. Where in Florida are you? We are here for the winter.

We did our first Barth Get Together this winter and had a blast with our new found friends. A big part of Barth fun is the people you get to meet or eee-municate with.

Welcome!!!

Corey and Cheri

Formerly: 1997 Barth Monarch
Now: 2000 BlueBird Wanderlodge 43' LXi Millennium Edition DD Series 60 500HP 3 stage Jake, Overbuilt bike lift with R1200GS BMW, followed by 2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited,
“I haven’t been everywhere, but it’s on my list.”

Posts: 2228 | Location: Laurel Park, NC | Member Since: 03-16-2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
we live in Florida
Naples golden gate on 3acres full of toys all ways room for visitors35ft and under but they have to be dry camping.

lenny and judy
Tag# 9112 0158 32RS 1B