Forums    General Discussions    Who has the youngest & oldest Barth?
Page 1 2 3 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Who has the youngest & oldest Barth?
 Login now/Join our community

posted Hide Post
1977 34 T,454-4inch straight pipes-side discharge. Previous owner spent $$$$$$. complete rebuild on motor and trans., installed air bag suspension, with emergency fill hose connections front and rear. Installed a Mitchell gear splitter, and several aux-cooling devices. Transmission,engine compartment high temp cooling fan,even one in the fridge access area for the coils on the back of fridge.
I dont know if other barth coaches have fuel tanks on both sides, but this one does. Also has pump to keep level of fuel equal in both tanks. Same for fresh water, 2 tanks 40 gallons each. They fill and are pumped simultaneously. has original 6.5 kw onan generator. Have replaced large bird bath on roof with DSS.
quote:
Originally posted by Bill:
If you ramble on for 3 more post you will go from a "junior member" to a "Barthmobile Member"!

Now if your like "bill h" you will become a "Barthmoblie Member" right after you become a "Barth Whiz" somewhere in the neighborhood of 750 to 1000 posts!

Keep posting and we'll keep listening.

Ps. notice the smilies

Shields up!

Posts: 19 | Location: Bonners Ferry, Idaho, U.S.A. | Member Since: 12-23-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure but is this the last one for sale once more?

http://www.rvsearch.com/findrv/index.cfm/a-d/tc-36261/vid-116194/

[This message has been edited by Doug Vanse (edited January 14, 2006).]

Posts: 75 | Location: Wyoming, MI USA | Member Since: 05-01-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Either this is a really old ad or it's up for sale again. I have had these photos for years.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 9/07
posted Hide Post
We bought this Barth about a year ago and we love it. We will be in Quartzite next week. Thanks LU38RE
quote:
Originally posted by davebowers:
Either this is a really old ad or it's up for sale again. I have had these photos for years.

Posts: 12 | Location: Columbia Station ,Ohio USA | Member Since: 02-08-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Wow, I am so jealous, I had to wear this mask to hide my emotions.

I bet you can't recognise me.

------------------

[This message has been edited by davebowers (edited January 17, 2006).]

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post