Forums    General Discussions    Hey everyone look at www.frappr.com/barthmobile
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hey everyone look at www.frappr.com/barthmobile
 Login now/Join our community

Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
"Frappr" is not something I'd normally use, but it is sort of neat for Barthmobilers.
Work your way through the instructions to get on the site.

------------------
"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
looks good

˙ʎ˙u ןןıq- „ǝןƃuɐ ʇuǝɹǝɟɟıp ɐ ɯoɹɟ pןɹoʍ ǝɥʇ ʇɐ ʞooן ɐ ƃuıʞɐʇ sı ǝɟıן oʇ ʇǝɹɔǝs ǝɥʇ„

Regis Widebody1990 Barth Regis Widebody
8908 0128 40RDS-C1
L-10 Cummins
Allison MT647 Transmission
Spartan Chassis
Regal Conversion1991 Medical Lab Conversion
9102 3709 33S-12
Ford 460 MPFI
C6 Transmission
Oshkosh Chassis

Quick Link: Members Only Link To Send Me A Private Message

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davebowers:
Don and KC you have to go to the website and enter yourself then it just asks me to confirm. I just did that with Jack in NH so I know it is working...

Hi....I just entered myself on your other website, could you approve me please?? And how do I reply to these forums?? I can only find the button to quote people!!!

[This message has been edited by modeleh (edited February 08, 2006).]

Posts: 23 | Location: Nanaimo, BC, Canada | Member Since: 02-03-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Hi Modeleh, welcome to Barthmobile. For some reason it isn't asking me to bring you in to Frappr. Are you sure you pressed every button??

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Hi Modeleh, welcome to Barthmobile. For some reason it isn't asking me to bring you in to Frappr. Are you sure you pressed every button??

I will go and double check......and how do I reply here without quoting??

Posts: 23 | Location: Nanaimo, BC, Canada | Member Since: 02-03-2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by modeleh:
how do I reply here without quoting??

The easiest way is to reply at the top of the page the button looks like this

It is next to the button that looks like this

The first button is to reply the second button would be to start another topic. Welcome to the website

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks. I can't belive I missed that.

[This message has been edited by modeleh (edited February 08, 2006).]

posted Hide Post
New York Bill, Thanks for getting me HOME. i admit i would like to be living on a boat off the coast of africa but alas i am still stuck here in iowa.

Mike

Posts: 149 | Location: earlham,iowa-usa | Member Since: 01-08-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ironsides:
...i admit i would like to be living on a boat off the coast of africa...

You would have to fend off those bandito boats.

Your welcome mike.

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
How about some more Frappr sign ups

Dave, could you put a pin in the map where Barth had there plant? I looked around and I think I found it but can't be sure.

Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Great idea Bill I did it. Had to create a new identity so there is a guy named "Barth Factory" out there somewhere.

Check it out... Even got a picture...And by the way all you Frappr's let's see some pitures.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gunner
posted Hide Post
Nits: The factory was outside of town. Your "pin" needs to be moved South down the highway, past the jog, about halfway between the two county roads which break off to the East; about even with the lake to the East. It was on the East side of the highway. Nice job.
CORRECTION & WHOOPS! I looked at the map, visualized Goshen instead of Milford, and wrote the above. Disregard all this. The factory was not in (any) town, but near Milford. Doubtless Indiana, as Texas, has changed in the last ten years; I scrolled and didn't see anything familiar near Milford. Has SH15 been moved, and the factory was on the "old" 15?? I'm off this; sorry for the confusion.
------------------
"You are what you drive" - Clint Eastwood

[This message has been edited by Gunner (edited February 11, 2006).]

Posts: 474 | Location: Republic of Texas | Member Since: 12-31-2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Gunner:
Nits: The factory was outside of town. Your "pin" needs to be moved

Gunner, is that the place just...

North of "E. Syracuse Street"
-and-
East of "N. Main Street" aka "N. Old State Hwy. 15"

Looking at the zoom of the map it sure looks like the same building that's in Dave picture. Albeit a little overgrown and unused.

I like using the Hybrid function when zooming in as you can make out the road names around it.

[This message has been edited by Bill (edited February 12, 2006).]

Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
I'll get it right when I figure out how to..he he I am sure I can make just little movements and will do so.

------------------

Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
I'll get it right when I figure out how to..

http://www.frappr.com/?a=profile

Click on this link. It will take you to the screen to edit. Go to the right side and you will see the map. Do not click on "update location" as this will only change the zip.

Change the tab on the map to "Hybrid" and then Zoom in on the map and when you see the exact spot you want to place the pin then click on it. Your pin will now move to that spot.

Then go just below the map and click on "save marker position"

All done...

[This message has been edited by Bill (edited February 13, 2006).]