Forums    General Discussions    Hey everyone look at www.frappr.com/barthmobile
Page 1 2 
Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Hey everyone look at www.frappr.com/barthmobile
 Login now/Join our community

"First Year of Inception" Membership Club
Picture of davebowers
posted
This frappr website was brought to my attention by Mike Cebula. A non-Barth owner but someone who likes our commuminty. You can go into here and put in your address, a picture if you desire see a national map showing where everyone is from.. I think it is kind of cool. Just click here www.frappr.com/barthmobile

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 3/12
posted Hide Post
I joined one a month or two ago that is just for MCI-5's. Only a few members so far.

Posts: 878 | Location: Left side, top to bottom and back again. :>) | Member Since: 09-08-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by davebowers:
You can go into here and put in your address, a picture if you desire see a national map showing where everyone is from..

Are you allowing other people to put there pin in the Barthmobile map? I tried to add it but it didn't work.

[This message has been edited by Bill (edited February 09, 2006).]

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Bill since I set it up it ask me if I want you to join up. I looked for a way to remove that requirement but i can't. Anyway, I immediately said yes and you are up now.

------------------

Posts: 1658 | Location: Eden Prairie, MN 55346 USA | Member Since: 01-01-2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Dave..
Looks like we need your "invitation" to put our pin on the Barthmobile map. Please invite me?

Posts: 138 | Location: Hayden Lake (Coeur d'Alene), ID USA | Member Since: 11-14-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Once you put in your info, I get an email telling me someone wants to get on and I have to click on you to welcome you in. I can't by pass that. Everyone should be on who registered yesterday..this is kind of cool. I wish the map was bigger.

------------------

"Host" of Barthmobile.com
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 1/19
Picture of Bill N.Y.
posted Hide Post
Is Danny on Vacation? He seems to be off the coast of Ghana in Africa floating on a boat?

Posts: 5924 | Location: Newburgh, New York | Member Since: 05-10-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Ya Danny, go back and redo your address, unless you have one of the bandito freighters off of the coast of Africa.

And, I am sorry that I have to accept those who register on this thing. I don't like being in that uber position but hey, Rusty was the first to apply and I immediately brought him into the fold. Just remember to register you kids high school GPA and you can approximate the net worth questions. hehe

------------------

Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
How about some more Frappr sign ups, check it out. www.frappr.com/barthmobile

------------------

posted Hide Post
How about some more owners from the Great White North? I know there are at least 2 more in BC (Bob & Jan, Miguel) and there has to be more. So let's get our pins on Dave's map. If you haven't noticed the Southerners are kicking our butt's!!
PS. don't forget to include a picture of your coach or ???

------------------
Brad
1977 27' CLASS EH!

Posts: 27 | Location: Langley. BC | Member Since: 09-28-2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 4/08
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
Picture of Bill G
posted Hide Post
Hey Dave,

On the Frapper map, why am I blue?

Bill G

Posts: 515 | Location: West Springfield, Massachusetts, United States | Member Since: 08-31-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Bill, it's because you are special.... no not really, well you are special to someone hehe. No everyone is blue when they look at their own. That's just incase you forget where you live. I am blue on mine... And I sign that George Strait song tooo...."Am I blue..Yes I'm blue...

------------------

Picture of Don Scalzo
posted Hide Post
When do I get posted?

Posts: 196 | Location: Apollo Beach, Fl. USA | Member Since: 10-05-2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"5+ Years of Active Membership"
posted Hide Post
think I added my self --- Dave - invite me .... please

------------------
Russell and Donna
1988 33' Barth Regal
Gibson Exhaust, Bilsteins, ipd sway bar

Posts: 136 | Location: overland park,ks,usa | Member Since: 08-20-2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of davebowers
posted Hide Post
Don and KC you have to go to the website and enter yourself then it just asks me to confirm. I just did that with Jack in NH so I know it is working...

------------------