Go to...
Start A New Topic
Search
Notify
Tools
Reply To This Topic

Login now/Join our community

posted
Peace and Vibes. I just picked up, what i think is a perfect addition to our traveling little tribe; between its history, build/engineering and tow capacity. Its a 1973 20ft (though some of the paper work/Reg has it noted as a 74 and the body from what i saw on line looks that of a 74 rather that 73 but i dont know. I'll upload a few pictures. with this being the 1 of 2 RV's older than me ( and I'm done no more), the work is about to start again. With a 454 running like a sewing machine should be too much to fresh'N; drives but breaks need some help. my order of operation is always ensuring the motor runs well, updating and going thru the breaks (stopping); and then leak repair(s). so yeah a bit of work, but the real work also will come when going through the systems and appliances. any information around these areas and whatever knowledge you have will be greatly appreciate. anyway, happy to start the journey of many and finish amongst new friends. Side note, i already see i will need new exterier lights and mirrors

Posts: 4 | Location: GA | Member Since: 12-06-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welp the picture is def orig size, sorry about that

Posts: 4 | Location: GA | Member Since: 12-06-2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
he is a better picture of the tag

Supporting Member of Barthmobile.com 8/19
posted Hide Post
Built in November of 1973, Probably title could be 1974.
To quote a famous comedian: "Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!"

Posts: 2478 | Location: Ohio | Member Since: 07-29-2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
thanks brother.
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin:
Built in November of 1973, Probably title could be 1974.
To quote a famous comedian: "Welcome, Welcome, Welcome!"